GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

All 3 of 'em look good to me, GDB!
Whatever's bugging the LB isn't slowing her down any...

Highya GDB,

I've looked at several websites for cannabis deficiencies. Growweedeasy has a fairly nice picture of magnesium deficiency. I can't see clear enough from your picture, but you might be able to see if it is or not. Hope you can figure it out. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I've been looking around, as well. Sometimes looking at those illustrations makes me think, "You've seen one deficiency you've seen 'em all." That is to say, a lot of the symptoms look very similar. :)

All 3 of 'em look good to me, GDB!
Whatever's bugging the LB isn't slowing her down any...
Thanks Carcass. That's the most important part! And I'm still quite good at looking past ugly leaves. :Rasta:

The Phase 2 and Flip + 50 girls look great GDB. I'm looking forward to the 'away' plant's progress, a lovely spot she's got.
Thanks Stunger. I'm curious about the away girl too! I need to get LB to send me some pics!

Good morning all.

It's Day 51 for the Phase II group and I'm not going to wait any longer. Beginning tonight I'll ease them into 12/12 lighting. Tonight they'll get 8 hours of darkness, tomorrow night 10 hours and then 12 hours of darkness beginning this Friday. I'll count Saturday as Flip Day 1.

NT 5-21-24 D51 tent.jpg

The Godberry (center) remains vertically challenged but she'll have to do. @Carcass will likely say I should have waited until her Day 53 before pulling the trigger! :)

NT 5-21-24 D51 tent eyelevel.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Last night I did some cleaning up on all three plants trying to give them some room to grow.
Excellent clean-up and equally as smooth bounce-back!
there's not a lot to say about them. They continue to develop and pack on weight with no major issues.
Even your boring grows are fun to watch. :thumb:
The LB is now being given calmag at 3ml per gallon.
You crazy!
Beginning tonight I'll ease them into 12/12 lighting.
Congrats on the flip-ish. 🙃
Tonight they'll get 8 hours of darkness, tomorrow night 10 hours and then 12 hours of darkness beginning this Friday.
The plants are going to think that summer went by really quickly this year. Is there a theory behind a slightly slower flip?
@Carcass will likely say I should have waited until her Day 53 before pulling the trigger!
LOL!

The Godberry is just building up energy for the big push. 🍋
Damn taking too long if that's the case, Keith. :)

I'm thinking by now she's got fairly established roots and the only thing holding her back is her genetics!
Excellent clean-up and equally as smooth bounce-back!
Thanks so much Shed!
Even your boring grows are fun to watch. :thumb:
Thanks so much Shed?

You crazy!
I live on the edge don't I? Just call me Daddy...Grand Daddy! :rofl:
The plants are going to think that summer went by really quickly this year. Is there a theory behind a slightly slower flip?
Oo. Oo. I was hoping someone would ask! Thank you, Shed!

The answer is no.

It's just something to keep me a little busy, and what could it hurt?

I've got to reset the light-timer over the next few days in a row. I'm needed! 🥲

@Carcass will likely say I should have waited until her Day 53 before pulling the trigger! :)
A week ago, yeah.... but now we need to wait for the stretch....⏲️
...there's still a chance for her to surprise you.!.👍
I've got to reset the light-timer over the next few days in a row. I'm needed! 🥲
Be careful- some of us :oops:can screw up that seemingly simple task...

Be careful- some of us :oops:can screw up that seemingly simple task...

I do almost every time! Then I quickly fix it. takes a day or two. Can't get used to the 24 hour digital timer setting! :rolleyes:
I feel for you geezers, living with your analog brains in a digital world. Maybe I'll do a tutorial! 😁

Hey GDB do you feed feed feed or feed water feed the MaxiGrow. It says feed water feed but I always have just feed and not water only. 🍋
I feed mine on Sundays and Thursdays, Keith. In between those days they get water only, as needed. (Sometimes I'll add silica to some of their water-only feeds.) Based on how the plants have reacted, they don't require feeding everyday!

Good morning all.

Yesterday brought more GJOTY Surprizes!

From CannaPot seeds:

5x Bob's Lambsbread (Lambsbread x Blue Dream)
5x Red Bullz (Grape Gas x White Runtz)
2x Purple Kush (Hindu Kush x Black Domina)

@CannaPot was kind enough to let me substitute seeds of my choosing rather than restrict me to the seeds that were on the prize list. They were slated to send me 5 regular seeds but honored my request to replace those with fems! And the 2 Purple Kush were bonus seeds!

Thanks so much @CannaPot!

Cannapot prize 5-21-24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom