Gorilla Seeds - New Sponsor - New Giveaway - 7 Winners!

I can say without a Doubt the strain I would love to win is Blue Dream Haze. I got her as a freebie from someone before & she was wonderful. The high lasted longer than the original Blue Dream & had a better flavor. In second place would be Monster Mass, would put her through the right steps to see if she can really produce like they say she can!

I'm going to throw my hat into the ring as well id would like to grow out a couple of auto,s done a few outdoor grows but I got hooked up with some led,s and id love to try them out on a nice sticky nasty autos so just send me what you like just send a few auto beans

Hi and welcome, I'm fairly new to the site myself and have been eyeing some high thc and high cbd autoflowering strains for a new led grow I plan on starting february for some patients. I don't smoke myself but help a few people with their medication since the amount health Canada prescribes them isn't enough to treat their problems.

Still have a lot to learn but I've brought their yields up from less than 1oz per plant to over 4oz.

Good luck everyone.

Sky walker kush would be my Christmas . Since I live in a legal state on the West coast this is perfect. After all she started on the West coast.... 45th N. parallel here.

Sherry, if you're trying to get a feel for which strains to add to your seedbank, then you should seriously consider Sannies seeds. That man knows what he is doing. He has excellent genetics at very good prices, and there aren't many seedbanks that stock his gear. In fact, I only know of one. His New Blue Diesel is one of my all time favourites. I still have 3 beans I'm hoarding.

Sherry, if you're trying to get a feel for which strains to add to your seedbank, then you should seriously consider Sannies seeds. That man knows what he is doing. He has excellent genetics at very good prices, and there aren't many seedbanks that stock his gear. In fact, I only know of one. His New Blue Diesel is one of my all time favourites. I still have 3 beans I'm hoarding.

It kind of looks like that's what I'm doing, doesn't it? Honestly, it's just a way to get some conversation going & sometimes I learn about some new strains.

I've heard good things about Sannies, but I probably have 40 or 50 breeders we can order in right now through our supply chain that I haven't had a chance to add to the site yet. So, I'll have to go through all of those before I can ask for someone who's not already on the list.

Sherry

Wow.

Nice website and Great Selection. Wish I saw this before my Christmas list just was filled by another sponsor on this website. I like the layout and if the descriptions are as good as the seeds, I am sure you will be very successful.

I like the Blue Kripple and Blue Dream Haze
I wish you well and I will be sure my New Years wish list comes your way as a new sponsor.

Welcome to the Family Sherry and Gorilla Seeds. You'll find great people associated with 420 here.

Wow.

Nice website and Great Selection. Wish I saw this before my Christmas list just was filled by another sponsor on this website. I like the layout and if the descriptions are as good as the seeds, I am sure you will be very successful.

I like the Blue Kripple and Blue Dream Haze
I wish you well and I will be sure my New Years wish list comes your way as a new sponsor.

Welcome to the Family Sherry and Gorilla Seeds. You'll find great people associated with 420 here.

Thanks for the kind words - from you & everyone else.

I think we're planning an after New Year's special on the site that gives you a few extra free seeds with your order.
I don't know the details yet - like dates or how much you have to spend - but we'll make an announcement here before it goes live.

Sherry

It kind of looks like that's what I'm doing, doesn't it? Honestly, it's just a way to get some conversation going & sometimes I learn about some new strains.

I've heard good things about Sannies, but I probably have 40 or 50 breeders we can order in right now through our supply chain that I haven't had a chance to add to the site yet. So, I'll have to go through all of those before I can ask for someone who's not already on the list.

Sherry

Ah ok... apologies for the misunderstanding ma'am.

Hi Sherry welcome to 420magazine community!! Thanks for the contest my pick would be the Delicious Old-School Skunk Flavour of Widow. Thanks for the chance to win just one question how will we be notified of winning? I don't want to miss out on my name being picked :)

I did some poke-ing around the gorrilla, used the old seed wizard and came up with
Blue Thai Cannabis Seeds from The Gorilla!

Most every thing else i wanted said sold out. )-: ]>

I am starting back up in January so I am on my research and shopping, Thanks for being a sponsor!

Edit: Columbian Gold was a close second, Kaya gold third. and I am in a legal city on the eastcost US! Cheers!

I did some poke-ing around the gorrilla, used the old seed wizard and came up with
Blue Thai Cannabis Seeds from The Gorilla!

Most every thing else i wanted said sold out. )-: ]>

I am starting back up in January so I am on my research and shopping, Thanks for being a sponsor!

Edit: Columbian Gold was a close second, Kaya gold third. and I am in a legal city on the eastcost US! Cheers!

Don't forget to email Sherry for a special :420: discount.

Back
Top Bottom