ThePotShop Stoner Patch Dummies Giveaway! Pick Out 10 Winners!

It's ok, I just hope The Pot Shop picks up the ball and contacts Stoney Patch Edibles with vigor! This makes them look bad and IMO not cool of Stoney Patch Edibles. If they are having so many issues with fakes, they (Stoney Patch Edibles) should put a lot#, or some other identifying security mark on the package.
Agreed. I haven't tried one yet, just TK so maybe I'll see what happens with this particular batch. I have a crazy high edible tolerance though. I did get sick after eating 9 servings of a chocolate though, once...other than that, usually don't get very high from them.

Agreed. I haven't tried one yet, just TK so maybe I'll see what happens with this particular batch. I have a crazy high edible tolerance though. I did get sick after eating 9 servings of a chocolate though, once...other than that, usually don't get very high from them.

Edibles hit me hard in most cases, my wife, like you has a high tolerance for edibles. We had some not long ago (Different Brand) that 1 had me stoned for over 6hrs. She would eat 2 and stop with her high tolerance looking like she just smoked 5 joints. :rofl:

I finally got to try them last night…had 2 and my wife had 2 no real felt effects after about a hour or little more. Possibly a little bit of a hazy mind but hell It could just be it was midnight and trying to raise 5 girls lol . Usually pretty spent by then. And no not these 5 lol

7BA17412-EB97-4314-B379-E944EDFE9468.jpeg

I replied to the first response and just got a new message from Stoney Patch. I did look at the Stoney Patch site and these 500mg version are not listed, are only in the 350mg version.
I will let you decide.

info@stoneypatchofficialedibles dot com
6:54 PM (8 minutes ago)
We don't produce those in 500mg they only come in 350mg any thing
different is fake.

Mine are going in the trash.

I replied to the first response and just got a new message from Stoney Patch. I did look at the Stoney Patch site and these 500mg version are not listed, are only in the 350mg version.
I will let you decide.

info@stoneypatchofficialedibles dot com
6:54 PM (8 minutes ago)
We don't produce those in 500mg they only come in 350mg any thing
different is fake.

Mine are going in the trash.
wondering what was it exactly that I just consumed?

I would agree. I'm a little shaken by this. This is not something I like playing russian roulette with.

Idk about this but....
Very interesting, I'm really curious to know if @ThePotShop got these came directly from Stoney Patch or some other distributor. It is hard to argue that they say they don't even make these in a 500mg version.

This is disturbing news :( I came here to say I had tried the initial 2 gummy dose with no effect and was planning to try again with more, but maybe I will just stick to my flowers - at least I know for sure what goes into them >.>
Disturbing indeed!

From Dabs and Stoney Patch Edibles to even Mylar packaging they say some of these companies are pushing bootleg products in order to make a profit which I find to be extremely sad to say the least.:(

Very interesting, I'm really curious to know if @ThePotShop got these came directly from Stoney Patch or some other distributor. It is hard to argue that they say they don't even make these in a 500mg version.

Disturbing indeed!
The article that Cola put up is unnerving as well. Now I'm slightly concerned after reading this last article I just found and in light of the one Cola posted

From Dabs and Stoney Patch Edibles to even Mylar packaging they say some of these companies are pushing bootleg products in order to make a profit which I find to be extremely sad to say the least.:(
The defense will be it is a result of covid and trying to make up money lost.....I can see it now...this is terribly sad and unfortunate :(

Back
Top Bottom