ThePotShop Stoner Patch Dummies Giveaway! Pick Out 10 Winners!

@ThePotShop i very much appreciate this opportunity. As I said unfortunately I'm unable to enjoy these adult treats in the UK due to archaic laws. I'd very much like to donate my prize to @West Hippie hes a really welcoming member who's been having a bit of a poo time recently and I think it would be great if he could enjoy these gummies and have a nice chill :)
:love::love::love::circle-of-love::high-five:

Congratulations everyone!! This is exciting I never win anything and almost scared when something good happens.
It's all good karma buddy :) hope you enjoy them. Everyone deserves some nice stuff happening you included! :)

Congratulations our winners:

@Autodream
@Moony
@Emilya
@Cola Monster
@Sueet
@Mlburk1
@bassman5420
@blvckswords
@Krissi1982
@oldmanjj

Just visit our website : thepotshop.cc sign up for an account and talk to our chat support and mention you're the winners from 420magazine!

It's that easy. Once thank you to all our participants. If you didn't get a chance to win this time, don't worry we'll be having another Halloween Giveaway!
Ayeee I finally won something lol thanks and wish people luck on the Halloween giveaway if you didn't win this time.

I was rooting for ya
I just took the number 420 when I saw it is was still. open LOL I just want to know what I missed so lets all know how they are! :thanks: :yahoo:

I just took the number 420 when I saw it is was still. open LOL I just want to know what I missed so lets all know how they are! :thanks: :yahoo:
Will do

Thank you @Moony I’ve been thinking of sampling there weed . Would be a great comparison of what I’m growing .
I was just asking @Krissi1982 if she played the lottery. :peace:
Shoosh West...I need to go to Wawa now and buy a lottery ticket before I start trimming lol
So sweet of Moon....he's looking out for the good ones :hug:

Your very welcome Hippie. Remember to take a bit of time for yourself every now and then :)
Thank you @Moony I’ve been thinking of sampling there weed . Would be a great comparison of what I’m growing .
I was just asking @Krissi1982 if she played the lottery. :peace:

Your very welcome Hippie. Remember to take a bit of time for yourself every now and then :)
Grand baby will be back home Monday. Sure going to miss her , but spoiling her big time before then .

If at all possible I'd like to donate the prize I won to @Morda Grown being I jumped on his bandwagon to begin with by doubling his 420 choice. Enjoy mate!:yummy:

Thank You! :thedoubletake: I'm not going to refuse but, you didn't have too. Thank You @Cola Monster :yahoo:
You're quite welcome my friend!:high-five:I don't consume edibles or concentrates of any kind so the least I can do is pass them on to a deserving member who does. Enjoy!

You're quite welcome my friend!:high-five:I don't consume edibles or concentrates of any kind so the least I can do is pass them on to a deserving member who does. Enjoy!

That is Awesome, I will enjoy them very much! :high-five:

ATM I'm out in my garage freezing my fingers off washing buds. LOL This warmed me and them right up!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom