ThePotShop Stoner Patch Dummies Giveaway! Pick Out 10 Winners!

Trust goes a long way in my book and don't like pointing fingers I'm just posting what my experience has been. I just pray all it was my wife, I, and you all ate is not tainted with something truly harmful.

That is really disturbing! :eek:
One of the main reasons why I stick to the flowers only so I know up front what's in my final product.

It's a real shame seeing all of this unfold right underneath yours/our noses!:( Even CBD oils they sell on the open market these days are getting a bad rap now with some products not working as advertised.

Trust goes a long way in my book and don't like pointing fingers I'm just posting what my experience has been. I just pray all it was my wife, I, and you all ate is not tainted with something truly harmful.
Absolutely. Prayers on that.
One of the main reasons why I stick to the flowers only so I know up front what's in my final product.

It's a real shame seeing all of this unfold right underneath yours/our noses!:( Even CBD oils they sell on the open market these days are getting a bad rap now with some products not working as advertised.
Very much so...I agree with you though, you just never know anymore....

I’m right there with, think I’d feel a little better with some transparency and how we all obtained these and from what source. Mistake or not

I replied to the first response and just got a new message from Stoney Patch. I did look at the Stoney Patch site and these 500mg version are not listed, are only in the 350mg version.
I will let you decide.

info@stoneypatchofficialedibles dot com
6:54 PM (8 minutes ago)
We don't produce those in 500mg they only come in 350mg any thing
different is fake.

Mine are going in the trash.

First off I want to Thank the community for voicing their concerns. I guarantee that we have a trusted supplier that we have been purchasing Stoner Patch Dummies for well over a year.

The website "stoneypatchofficaledibles dot com" just launched this year in June 2021. Here is the traffic on Semrush to prove it.

1635208985799.png

It's kind of suspicious that they are fairly new, have such low traffic and could be posing as the real deal but actually selling fake products.

The Pot Shop takes full responsibility over the products that we sell. That being said I think we have a little more credibility on our site which I'll show you the traffic analytics below.

1635209136407.png

As you can see we started well before "stonerpatchofficialedibles dot com"

First off I want to Thank the community for voicing their concerns. I guarantee that we have a trusted supplier that we have been purchasing Stoner Patch Dummies for well over a year.

The website "stoneypatchofficaledibles dot com" just launched this year in June 2021. Here is the traffic on Semrush to prove it.

1635208985799.png

It's kind of suspicious that they are fairly new, have such low traffic and could be posing as the real deal but actually selling fake products.

The Pot Shop takes full responsibility over the products that we sell. That being said I think we have a little more credibility on our site which I'll show you the traffic analytics below.

1635209136407.png

I think our main concern is knowing the credibility of the vendor these were purchased from not the credibility of The Pot Shop. We are having issues finding this product with that dosage level anywhere and all of our research has pointed to the 500mg being fake.

I can not disagree with that at all! I just smoked half a joint of my grow this year and are more ripped that off those two gummies. :rofl:

This just makes me want to be in charge of what I take in body more. It really makes you think.

1635208985799.png

1635209136407.png

What about the makers of the gummies stating they don’t make or sell a 500mg only a 350mg?

What about the makers of the gummies stating they don’t make or sell a 500mg only a 350mg?
The point was being made that the website claiming to be the maker (stoneypatchofficialedibles dot com) appears to be a fake.

Also, I don't think we would find a lot of evidence of this exact product as @ThePotShop stated it was a new product I believe.

If the distributer is reputable, why only 42.30g in a bag marked 54g? It is all just very fishy.

I told ya about my luck when I was a winner on this one lol happy because I never win but I said I was waiting for the other shoe to drop lol you can all blame the dark cloud that follows me
I don't blame that cloud ;) Somthing is not right here and it has nothing to do with any member. Scares me away from anything I didn't grow.

I think the bottom line in all of this is @ThePotShop needs to immediately halt all sales or shipping of that product...PERIOD! Until it can be confirmed if what they have in stock is safe. It seems to me with overwhelming evidence that everyone received fakes! Am I wrong? If fakes have been sent to members, that is shame for everyone involved.

I hate what greed does to the human soul. It really is a sad world we are in. It hurts me to see this happening but with so many desperate people to make $, morals get swept aside so easily.

I would like to say @ThePotShop that even if you had no idea about the fakes...you really should have. It is your business. You reputation. Know your suppliers and ensure they are reliable. To me, as a consumer, your reputation has been tainted. I will find it hard to trust the products from your site. I don't mean to be negative. Just being honest. It is all about perceived value. Right now, I see no value as a customer to order anything from your site.

It is damage control time. Gather your team and figure out how to come out of this. Good luck everyone. This is a crappy situation for everyone involved.

I think the bottom line in all of this is @ThePotShop needs to immediately halt all sales or shipping of that product...PERIOD! Until it can be confirmed if what they have in stock is safe. It seems to me with overwhelming evidence that everyone received fakes! Am I wrong? If fakes have been sent to members, that is shame for everyone involved.

I hate what greed does to the human soul. It really is a sad world we are in. It hurts me to see this happening but with so many desperate people to make $, morals get swept aside so easily.

I would like to say @ThePotShop that even if you had no idea about the fakes...you really should have. It is your business. You reputation. Know your suppliers and ensure they are reliable. To me, as a consumer, your reputation has been tainted. I will find it hard to trust the products from your site. I don't mean to be negative. Just being honest. It is all about perceived value. Right now, I see no value as a customer to order anything from your site.

It is damage control time. Gather your team and figure out how to come out of this. Good luck everyone. This is a crappy situation for everyone involved.
Well Said!

I don't think we have any evidence at all really. We don't have access to whoever really did/does make these candies, but @ThePotShop seems to be the one most likely dealing with the real people since they have been doing it since before that 'official' website even came into existence.

It is like I said, I'm not pointing fingers, it is fishy either way. My scale tells me that and the lack of effect.

If I do the math on the 20 gummies at 500mg in the pack each one sould have 25mg of THC. That would have made me put my head to the table and pass out.

Back
Top Bottom