ThePotShop Stoner Patch Dummies Giveaway! Pick Out 10 Winners!

If I do the math on the 20 gummies at 500mg in the pack each one sould have 25mg of THC. That would have made me put my head to the table and pass out.
Do you use edibles regularly then? I've only tried them a half dozen or so times, and its been wasted cash each time for me. My pack had 15 gummies in it, which would work out to 33.3 each. Interesting if the two packs had that big of a difference in the quantity tho :eek:

Well, I didn't think to weigh mine, but I attribute the lack of effect to my gut health being less than optimal. I've never had luck with edibles yet. Oddly somehow, my daughter can be perfectly happy for many hours on a 5mg candy. (I'm SO jealous)
My wife made me weigh it. She was insisting it saying didn't feel right. :rofl: Welll... She was right.

Do you use edibles regularly then? I've only tried them a half dozen or so times, and its been wasted cash each time for me. My pack had 15 gummies in it, which would work out to 33.3 each. Interesting if the two packs had that big of a difference in the quantity tho :eek:
To be honest it was a visual guess, I wasn't going to dig them out of the trash to be accurate. I have had edibles before and yes they hit me hard. Most have been homemade. The store bought ones we just had were fine. only needed 1. But, this is making suspect all.

I told ya about my luck when I was a winner on this one lol happy because I never win but I said I was waiting for the other shoe to drop lol you can all blame the dark cloud that follows me
I’ve never won anything in my life till I joined 420 . I kept saying the same thing , if it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any at all . Then I came to 420 Magazine. Have been here three years this month . Well when it rains it pours , the prizes just keep coming . I have plenty of journals in the complete area . The sponsors are looking at your grows and it’s great when they PM you wanting you to do a grow with there light , there nutrients, and seeds and more . All these giveaways on these lights in the last two months have been awesome .
I can and will personally be ordering from them after our chat a week ago . I’m in Texas and they guarantee delivery you can’t beat that . I was wanting to sample what I’m growing Purple Punch and they have it in stock ! So the pot shop is convenient for us and a sponsor for years . I’ve got another month before harvest plus the dry & cure .
Who wants gummies @Carcass has the recipe in his thread .
So take those gummies and chunk them let the pot shop deal with these rip offs and have a great night 420 growers .
I’m stoned but I think I got this right !

Well it seems my gummies arrived the other day.
20211025_192204.jpg

Ok I did it, I took them out of the trash, 9 in the bag I had 2 and the wife had 5?, that would be 16. Maybe she only had 4.

I’ve never won anything in my life till I joined 420 . I kept saying the same thing , if it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any at all . Then I came to 420 Magazine. Have been here three years this month . Well when it rains it pours , the prizes just keep coming . I have plenty of journals in the complete area . The sponsors are looking at your grows and it’s great when they PM you wanting you to do a grow with there light , there nutrients, and seeds and more . All these giveaways on these lights in the last two months have been awesome .
I can and will personally be ordering from them after our chat a week ago . I’m in Texas and they guarantee delivery you can’t beat that . I was wanting to sample what I’m growing Purple Punch and they have it in stock ! So the pot shop is convenient for us and a sponsor for years . I’ve got another month before harvest plus the dry & cure .
Who wants gummies @Carcass has the recipe in his thread .
So take those gummies and chunk them let the pot shop deal with these rip offs and have a great night 420 growers .
I’m stoned but I think I got this right !
Thank you!!! Happy 3 year Anniversary West!!!

I did some digging into the Stoner Patch brand. I really would like to know who the "Real" Stoner Patch maker is. This was the closet thing I could find in naming them.

Defendants Named in Stoney Patch Lawsuit

Final Thoughts:
My beef is not with @ThePotShop I feel they are being lied to as much as the rest of us. I don't feel it was the intent of @ThePotShop to offer a product they did not feel was legit. This lawsuit shows that there is a lot of fishy stuff going on with the Stoney Patch Brand. It also makes the link @Cola Monster posted yesterday even more creditable. It is showing that anyone can buy these bags and push it as a legit brand. This would make ANY Stoner/Stoney Patch gummies suspect IMO, It would not matter who the source/distributor is. I personally will not ever buy or recommend the Stoney Patch brand. If I were a shop owner I would not stock them ever because of the liability issue! There is absolutely no way of knowing what is a legit and what is not. My ending feelings are, because of what is said in this lawsuit, None of the gummies with the Stoney/Stoner Patch Brand are Legit.

Back
Top Bottom