Gorilla Seeds - Vote For Your Favorite Logger! Gorilla Glue Auto Involved

looks different and with a huge prize. on their facebook page I saw at least 2 diff sites they are doing it on.

I guess us lowlifes here at the best site don't rate a contest like that lol

Sherry, is this journaling the same as the #1stFastBudsFilmContest that they are doing on a couple other forums and social media platforms?

They announced 32 skilled growers will be showcasing the full line-up of Fast Buds on another *autoflowering forum*

I don't know anything about that.

Can you link me?

We sell a lot of Fast Buds seeds, so we offered to do this to promote their brand & they were OK with it.
Maybe they stole my idea & are running with it?

I don't know anything about that.

Can you link me?

We sell a lot of Fast Buds seeds, so we offered to do this to promote their brand & they were OK with it.
Maybe they stole my idea & are running with it?

I'll PM you the link (I'm not sure if it's kosher with the mods to post it openly) Looks like it is something totally different though. My apologies for the confusion .

:bump:

Just curious if there was going to be a voting period or if anyone has been chosen.

:passitleft:

No one's been chosen yet - we can do a poll kind of thing if you guys want.

I'm behind on my to-do list & will want to look at everyone's journals in detail if I pick, so it'll take me a little bit of time as well as everyone's suggestions.

Sherry

A poll sounds like a fine choice!

I am withdrawing my request to participate in this contest. My tent is too full ATM, so no starting new seeds for awhile. I am growing 2 Fast Buds strains though, Gorilla Glue and Green Crack
:thumb: :tokin:

I have it narrowed down to 3 people. Would you guys like a poll? or do you want us to choose?

voting is always fun and always comes without any conflict. :rofl::rofl:

I have it narrowed down to 3 people. Would you guys like a poll? or do you want us to choose?
If it was possible I would say the 3. :laughtwo:

I personally like the polls. Then it is up to the community to make the choice. I would hate to have the weight on my own shoulders to choose.

Can't wait to see this go down since fast buds has some great genetics. Just finished green crack and have a pineapple express going that will be a great yield. Almost 4 weeks in and still in veg. :thumb:

gorilla pick your growers!!!

polls are fun but it's your show.

have fun eh

I totally agree bud..still :rofl::rofl:

Excellent choice Gorilla Seeds, Nismo and canna run a pretty sweet garden. They won't let you down.

Congrats to you both for being selected by the Gorilla :high-five: I can't wait to see the new journal and new strains. Keep that garden green you two :)

:green_heart:cheers

This is awesome! We have quite a few openings coming available in the next two weeks. Gorilla glue was on our list to do for a while now. I'll make sure to keep a good log and take some awesome pictures. Fast buds has some great genetics so luckily for us, they will be doing most of the work! Thanks again gorilla seeds!

This is awesome! We have quite a few openings coming available in the next two weeks. Gorilla glue was on our list to do for a while now. I'll make sure to keep a good log and take some awesome pictures. Fast buds has some great genetics so luckily for us, they will be doing most of the work! Thanks again gorilla seeds!
Awesome Gorilla!! Thank you very much!

gratz to ya nismo and to gorilla for picking an awesome grower to showcase the goods for fastbuds.

I've got a daily journal from pop to now on Fast buds "Stardawg" and "Crystal meth" daily pics rh checks temp check nutes fed feeding schedule watering schedule and ph checks of each at every feed/water. Each plant is 7 days apart as the first seed did not pop that would be the Stardawg so the Crystal Meth (Crystal) is at Day 75 today and the Stardawg (Star) is at Day 68. I need a sponsor so bad I've got daily notes as well in my entries and have had a fair amount of interaction with other members through my journal. It is on going so if you start at page one it's last harvest the Fast Buds starts in the early 20's I believe thank you for checking me out as a possible candidate#global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Back
Top Bottom