Gorilla Seeds - Vote For Your Favorite Logger! Gorilla Glue Auto Involved

Just walking past smoking a joint... Hmmm, 'Dog and pony show,Steve Albini, the band Shellac, good song"....... Keeps walking

When they pass, it's heartbreaking no matter what. My husband's favorite boy, the one who sleeps in our bedroom, goes everywhere with him, and is spoiled rotten, started having seizures a couple years ago. We're managing him without meds for the time being (no commercial food, etc.), but I worry he's going to have a short life.

My husband's already said he doesn't know how he'll be able to take it.

Trump will be the president of America... Well from Australia that seems the most obvious thing to happen but I'm only looking in, hearing news reports...

so how did you decide to start a seed company? Sherry is it?

Yeah we are north of that mess. hope he builds a wall on our side too

It is Sherry, and it's not my company, although I kind of talk like I own it.

The owners were roommates in college, typical stoners, and got the idea they could put their IT skills to work selling seeds instead of getting a real job. That was almost 15 years ago, and it's worked out well for them for the most part, but there's been lots of ups and downs too.

It sounds like it would be an ideal business, but banks & credit card companies don't want to work with a seed company, everyone steals everyone else's ideas, customers can be amazing one minute and crazy the next. And, they could change the UK laws at anytime to close the loophole that lets the company sell seeds, and it could all be a bust.

Sounds like your in business with stoners... I love our craziness.. :passitleft: I'd hate to be legitimately trying to deal with that craziness though

Well canada spring 17 the minister has been assigned to legalize, it will happen here. Just need to find out how it will be publicly distributed. Have to start a couple coffee houses if it opens up to that right here in the Rockies. The govt collects taxes they dont shut down cash cows too often you might stay lucky and it's Better to be lucky then good. :thumb:

In the UK, the government just collects the same 20% VAT on seed companies that they do on any other business.
And, they have shut down hydro shops that don't sell any seeds or actual cannabis by saying selling lights & feed "encourages" people to grow.

It's crazy.

I live in the US, by the way. They'll legalize on some level everywhere sooner or later I think - pretty much inevitable.

Anyway, it's been fun, but the local bank thermometer said 101 degrees here today & I'm wiped - calling it a night.

You guys carry on.

they have shut down hydro shops that don't sell any seeds or actual cannabis by saying selling lights & feed "encourages" people to grow.

Like people actually need encouragement to grow cannabis, lol.

If you ask me (or even if you don't ;) ) the biggest encouragements for people to grow cannabis are the artificially high prices caused by government prohibition and the (minor, but still a factor) danger involved in going out and buying it, which is also largely a factor of government prohibition.

In other words... The government made me do it :thumb: .

Like people actually need encouragement to grow cannabis, lol.

If you ask me (or even if you don't ;) ) the biggest encouragements for people to grow cannabis are the artificially high prices caused by government prohibition and the (minor, but still a factor) danger involved in going out and buying it, which is also largely a factor of government prohibition.

In other words... The government made me do it :thumb: .

You could say that's the exact reason that motivated me to start growing. Steep prices and unnecessary risks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You could say that's the exact reason that motivated me to start growing. Steep prices and unnecessary risks.

Yep - I hated midnight rides after you wait around all day for a phone call because you have to live by the weed man's schedule.
And, having to take what you could get - never knowing what it would be.

my weedman has good stuff now.hehehe

Yep - I hated midnight rides after you wait around all day for a phone call because you have to live by the weed man's schedule.

I want to drop in and say thanks for thinking of me in this trial. Man if it was spring time I'd throw my hat in the ring. I personally think auto's come to full potential grown outside, when you can finish flowering about mid August, when you got that ripper sun. I can see alot in the future with auto's. These 'super auto's' are something, that's for sure. That's peoples and i hope you find a good candidate. I tend to get flakey. Man if Jandre was up and growing, this wood be right up his alley. He keeps the tightest journals I ever seen. Keepem Green

That sucks!

Even though it's not legal here, but I guess we're lucky to have Christiania in Copenhagen and well established ''hash clubs'' throughout the country.
Both with a wide selection and decent customer service, though I usually only go there for the hash nowadays;)

Btw I vote for GrizzWald :thumb:

I'm gonna have a 2-3 month ''gap'' in my small tent in 4-6 weeks, and I'm thinking about throwing 4 GG in there, because I liked their GSC so much, but their West Coast OG looks nice too...Decisions...

If Fast Buds are lucky, someone might start a community grow journal on one of their strains, the GSC looks like it's building a reputation here:)

That sucks!

Even though it's not legal here, but I guess we're lucky to have Christiania in Copenhagen and well established ''hash clubs'' throughout the country.
Both with a wide selection and decent customer service, though I usually only go there for the hash nowadays;)

Btw I vote for GrizzWald :thumb:

I'm gonna have a 2-3 month ''gap'' in my small tent in 4-6 weeks, and I'm thinking about throwing 4 GG in there, because I liked their GSC so much, but their West Coast OG looks nice too...Decisions...

If Fast Buds are lucky, someone might start a community grow journal on one of their strains, the GSC looks like it's building a reputation here:)

I'd be down for a community journal. I just germinated a Gorilla Glue .

Thanks purple :passitleft: haven't seen you about for a bit...

Sherry, is this journaling the same as the #1stFastBudsFilmContest that they are doing on a couple other forums and social media platforms?

They announced 32 skilled growers will be showcasing the full line-up of Fast Buds on another *autoflowering forum*

so I just had to search that lol. friggin cool contest. and the prizes?? holy shmack.

and from what I can see, they only have 20 journals going, so it looks like maybe they didn't get 32 by the deadline. wtf?? makes no sense they didn't fill it up. or as sherry has said, often times people just grab the seed and don't follow through.

Sherry, is this journaling the same as the #1stFastBudsFilmContest that they are doing on a couple other forums and social media platforms?

They announced 32 skilled growers will be showcasing the full line-up of Fast Buds on another *autoflowering forum*

so I just had to search that lol. friggin cool contest. and the prizes?? holy shmack.

and from what I can see, they only have 20 journals going, so it looks like maybe they didn't get 32 by the deadline. wtf?? makes no sense they didn't fill it up. or as sherry has said, often times people just grab the seed and don't follow through.

Yeah, I saw the other day that they announced it on Instagram. Not sure if it's the same as this or not though. IIRC, Sherry mentioned at the beginning of this post that it would take place across multiple forums.

Back
Top Bottom