Gorilla Seeds - Vote For Your Favorite Logger! Gorilla Glue Auto Involved

Here's the reasoning behind why I asked for certain things to start:

All excellent points. Especially...

However, I see people who love Autos do great things with them. And, because I see people fail with things I'm very successful with - and succeed where I fail - I think a lot of it has to do with what's a good match for the individual person & environment.

IDK whether or not I would ever subscribe to the theory that plants pick up on our subconscious thoughts/feelings - which is, I suppose, a change from me previously stating that I would never do so ;) - but it does seem to be true that a person's attitude is a factor in regards to their ultimate success or failure (or, at least, degrees of same). I have seen grows where the grower was, well... I hate to use the words "a complete and utter f*ck-up," lol, but - and, after happily marauding through their entire grow like the proverbial bull in a China shop, they managed to harvest more (and better-looking) buds than I would have thought possible. And at other times, people who have seemed to do (most) things correctly - but seemed to look at their time in their garden as the most unwelcome part of their day - did not. Mayhap our attitude about a thing plays a part in how well we end up doing, even if we do not consciously realize how it is affecting us (and whatever particular project we are involved in)?

I forgot to add, along with quite a few other sponsors, we give out a prize each month to the POTM, MOTM, BOTM winners too.

A sincere thank you for doing so, on behalf of everyone here!

We're not sponsoring as many forums these days because the subscriptions are really expensive, so we narrowed it down to what we thought were the best ones

And I - and, I assume, everyone - am really glad to know that you still consider us to be worthy of your money (in terms of the sponsorship fee, the donations to the various prize packages, and the giveaways that you delight us with more often than I would have expected) and time. I can but hope that you are repaid many times over by way of increased business and loyal customers!

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto getting cut down tonight at 76 Days.

420-magazine-mobile1818520386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any of the growers would do great justice to what you're looking to accomplish. And, I'm not a big fan of autos myself, so I'll refrain from throwing my hat in the ring for this one.

I would, however, like to nominate NorCaliwood. He's been a great active member for years and does some incredible things with autos. Here's one of his recent ones before getting up-potted to a 25 gal. container:

mt_2_1.JPG

And, here's a link to his journal:

Our Ongoing Grows

As long as you don't take points off for spelling, he'd be a great candidate! :rofl:

I thought she asked for your favourite logger.. This would be so they can have traffic come through, actually have a grow be seen.. Why most of you all self nominating? Don't you have any favourite loggers that could do this grow? People should be nominating you. All putting your hand up to do it, how about doing what been asked, lol... You won't go wrong with Norcaliwood, theBeast & Kushtie for final results.. Not many are getting 136 dark Devils like kushtie did, are they? I don't keep an eye on auto grows except his...

Our friends over at Fast Buds asked us to hook them up with great testers, and we're looking to you guys for help.

The chosen person will get 5 Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto, 5 Fast Buds their choice AND any 5-pack from Gorilla Seeds, your choice from any brand.

The requirements: You must have a good log on 420Mag that goes from near the start all the way to the finish. A smoke report is a bonus. We also would like to see involvement from other members and good photos. If you've had good results with AutoFems in the past, that would be a bonus.

Your new log should include both Autos from Fast Buds, but you don't have to pop all 10 seeds. The 5 seeds of your choice from any brand don't have to be in the log - they're just our gift to you to save or pop as you see fit.

How we will chose: Post here with a link to your log, or nominate someone else by posting a link to their log.
Other members can vote on the log they like best, and we will start to evaluate the logs going in order of who has the most votes, and we'll choose who we think is the best fit.

If you guys can think of a better way to choose someone, I'm open to new ideas, so feel free to suggest something else.

Sherry

You have a fair point Grizzwald on the one hand, but without meaning to be pedantic about it the highlighted text does lean towards the fact that people could nominate themselves. Nice nominations, let's keep it all good fun :thumb:

Maybe I was the one being pedantic in that case... Sorry.. (I should learn to read whole posts, lol)

You do have a fair point though. I have grown autos and am doing so now, but I don't have a lot of traffic and I am no exceptional grower and your point raised is a good one, the sponsors want their plants to be seen. I just got excited when I saw the giveaway but in retrospect I would like to withdraw (not that I would have gotten a vote lol) myself from the running. Save the plants! All the best :thumb:

Well I'll nominate Kriaze if he's up for it.. He does have traffic, can grow and does it all with a sense of humor.. That'd be a tick in relation to breeders requirements, I'd think...

Hey Grizzwald I appreciate your nomination but I'm out, it's a shame you aren't interested though (or are you?) as I've just been reading through your journal, damn! that's what I call traffic :)

No mate.. My first indoor grow was four autos, touch over 100g under 450w.. I'll never put them under my lights again, lol.. Plus I got to many as is... yeah I wouldn't read my journal for plants.... you'll get a conversation over there though :rofl:

Well, if this goes well, maybe we'll get some photoperiod breeders who'd like to do the same thing.

As I mentioned, we did a lot of this in the past, but didn't choose well, so the results weren't what we would have liked to see in some cases. Of course, we weren't 420Mag sponsors at the time.

Sherry

well there seems to be an awesome crowd here for your needs sherry.

tons of great growers to choose from.

lets hope it works out better for you than in the past.

We're not asking people to dance, or beg, or anything like that. Just follow through with a good log if chosen - I don't have time to micromanage anyone, that's why I'm trying to pick good people up front.

I thought this would be faster than looking through all the logs & sending out cold PMs in the hopes someone would be interested. Sorry if it looks like I'm running a dog & pony show - I don't mean it to be like that at all.

Sherry

We have a dog about the size of a pony lol :passitleft:

And i thought it was fast buds gorrilla glue huh guess my meds work lol . And I never said dog. but really any one posted in this rthread would do a grow justice. again thanks for sponsoring ... do you guarantee shipping to Canada? Any mephesto 24c or stone dragon in stock?

I never said Dog Regards

We do ship to Canada & rarely lose anything there.
Our stealth guarantee gets you one free reship if anything does go missing.

We don't have those, but I am putting up new seeds as fast as I can - I'll check to see if we can get them.
I like the Stone Dragon name, but then I like dragons in general.

Great dane. He is 120 lbs and almost a year old. I walk in from work and he stands up face to face with me. I'm 6'0" :thumb:

he must be a lot leaner than mine then - I'm 5'2" and their backs are about hip-high to me. I bet he doesn't stay 120 lbs for long.

I remember the first time I saw a Great Dane - I must have been 4 or 5 & it really was pony sized to me. I had no idea that dogs came that big.

Our other dogs are beagles, and I have to say there is something great about a dog you can just scoop up when you need to.
My big male is stubborn, and when he doesn't want to do something, he just lays down & won't budge - not much I can do about it.

(in case you're wondering, we have 16 dogs all around - plus 2 kittens, 1 rabbit, 1 very spoiled rat, and nearly 20 chickens)

Back
Top Bottom