Grandpa Tokin Grows GG4 & ASD In RDWC With Cree LED

That's an idea I hadn't thought of. I don't have a lathe though...damn it! Another freaking tool for the shop. Oh yeah, I want a spindle sander too... it never ends.

You Sir, can come to my house and phuck my sister. :clap: (I was in the military way too long...) :tokin:

Lol that's one is over my head bro .

Yes I did. Many years! I was a helicopter pilot in the day. I retired 4 years ago.

Well thanks for playing your role and your time seriously I respect my Canadian troops I also respect all troops who fight to protect their country .

Love all the going ons in here! Nice knife action! My hubs loves antlers and knives too. Gramps! My oh my it's sweet in there, I can almost taste them! Have a good one✌️

Thanks newty.

so you really rate the z7 gramps?

So far, I’m sold. I haven’t used much, but it’s staying in my lineup.

You're a tough cookie GrandpaT ... much respect!

:tommy:

I don’t know about that. I’m delicate. :ciao:

Hey pops how much u would charge me 4 a knife like that custom made

Man, I don’t know. There’s about $75-$100 in materials. I have a few hours into it. I really don’t know, never thought about it. I have only done them for family. The hardest part is finding the antler.

Thanks newty.

So far, I'm sold. I haven't used much, but it's staying in my lineup.

I don't know about that. I'm delicate. :ciao:

Man, I don't know. There's about $75-$100 in materials. I have a few hours into it. I really don't know, never thought about it. I have only done them for family. The hardest part is finding the antler.
Ciao he say... Man that is delicate.

Aloha

Back
Top Bottom