Greek Outdoor Grow - Femes & Auto Fems - 2014

:wood:Mr Teddy are you there,, I just,,, thought I would,,,,O,,,:rollit:
really wonderful shots,, I hope you will stay around you are a wonderful 420 Person
Have a great day :volcano-smiley:REP++ to you,,:ganjamon: so I will get back now I will leave you
with that massive smile on yer face :goodjob:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

So happy for you Mr. Teddy!!! Absolutely beautiful, LOVED the journal, just... :yahoo:

Enjoy the payoff of all your work now! I'm sure Mrs. Teddy will be well medicated for a long time. :love:

hi mr teddy!! wow nice result :) frisian dew is my choise for my gurilla grow this year :)

please can someone tell me y i cannot see anyones journal,or do i need permission 1st or whatnot.im ok,u will get or have no worries.:peace::allgood::tokin::passitleft:

Hello Superskunk :ciao:
I dont see why you didn't get to the journals you can click on the links under folks postings,,or go to the top of the page and click on the growers lounge inside the menu is a Journals link and you should be able to get access to them all from there good luck and happy 420 Brother:thumb:

Wow I didn't know you lived and grow in Greece, + reps great plants ,journal and awesome dog!,just wondering is teddy short for Theo? Are you of Greek heritage teddy? I only ask because my father is Greek his name was Theo

Back
Top Bottom