Greetings from good ole Blighty

baker man

420 Member
Hi folks!

Been lurking a while and swotting up on the latest here. - Have to say Im amazed at the wealth of information topics and good karma that oozes out of here ( there I go already thinking of bud!)
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Any way, not to bore you.. I grew some AK47 and Kali Mist about 8 years ago in a crude but effective loft 'grow room' ie I put up lights and such and grew. The results blew me ( and mates) away.

My daughter suffers from Chronic Fatigue and some other conditions. So I'm hoping, in time, to be able to help her in some medical way. But as you know the UK is not grow friendly - even though our GP thinks MJ is an option!

I love home cinema and the added 'involvement' that some good bud gives you meant one day it had to happen again. So...after 7 moves in 10 years we are finally (hopefully) settled.... Bring it on!

I've already set up a tent, 300w LED and two 300w dual spectrum CFL's. I have 6 serous seeds Kali Mist now just entering flowering stage.

Im some what nervous of posting, as a newbie, with all that implies, so please bear with me as I open up and try to get involved You may see me on other like minded forums so please forgive me for any repetition, errors etc!

Thanks for reading this far! :thumb:

BM

Welcome. Glad you joined. Maybe look into sativa dominant Strains or cbd ones. Check out some journals and maybe start your own. Check out light addicts links he trains plants incredibly well

Hey BM and welcome to 420! Easily the warmest and most helpful site of its kind by far in my opinion :)
Now you've found us sit back enjoy, as your now amongst likeminded friends! I hope you get half as much as I have from this wondrous site and community I now call family :)
Looking forward to your green endeavours! :)

Thanks for the welcome Light Addict :thumb:

Indeed i have found the site remarkable in its support to others whilst lurking. Im a bit of an experimenter so look forward to trying many of the growing techniques hereabouts. I try to keep an open mind to the more radical ideas and maybe in time contribute in some small way to the knowledge here.
So maybe when I feel more comfortable posting after this first grow ...and i get better approval from "her indoors" as we say in the UK :laughtwo: i'll do my own grow journal.

BM

Welcome. Glad you joined. Maybe look into sativa dominant Strains or cbd ones. Check out some journals and maybe start your own. Check out light addicts links he trains plants incredibly well

Really appreciate you stopping by a newbie thread Dutty Panty! and leaving some advice. :thanks:

I will take note of your suggestions. I've been researching CBD & oil for my daughter and hope to sort that out in time. I ve been reading many journals and as you can imagine I'm a little overwhelmed by the information available! Good job I have no weed about or I would be even more confused! :laughtwo:

BM

Back
Top Bottom