Grow Journal N2 Soil From Clone

Re: Grow journal n°2 soil from clone.

I have ordered myself a regulator for my extractor, now I can leave it on 14/7 and just turn it lower at night so it doesn't make to much noise.

So sorry to hear on the clones. And I feel for ya on the PH meter, mine took a bad turn on me yesterday. Don't have a clue what happened to it. Dang, it's only 3 months since I bought it. Even trying to calibrate it isn't working. Grrrrr
Good that you still have some plants to work with! They look like they are doing well from the pictures. :thumb: Keep up the positive thoughts!

So sorry to hear on the clones. And I feel for ya on the PH meter, mine took a bad turn on me yesterday. Don't have a clue what happened to it. Dang, it's only 3 months since I bought it. Even trying to calibrate it isn't working. Grrrrr
Good that you still have some plants to work with! They look like they are doing well from the pictures. :thumb: Keep up the positive thoughts!
thankyou ! :Namaste:
my ph meter just didn't have enough bateries so it just puts up random readings , kind of a lame way to say I need juice !
I added in my clones from my cardboardbox, turned off my 250W mh.
I thought it was alot of light for clones at this stage
I added in some eco lamps I bought today for my other box, and a 125W purple CFL till the clones look more healthy. I'll add in the pics verry soon ( when I'm done baking cookies!:):winkyface:)
I'll by some more lamps tomorow cause the ones I bought today are ..:hmmmm: how can I call it " red " lights ??? they arent blue like veg cfl or neons, toorow I'll add in two of thoese. they are only 18w each so it would hurt !

DSC_001629.JPG

today I added nutes to the water.
ELEMENT 1: roots stimulater 0.5ml/L
did some LST on the biggest plant
the room temp is 19°c goes up to 23°C
the humidity is 60 %
the ping elephant is still outside
and I'm going to change two red bulps to blue ones.
I'll add pics in the after noon.
baking cookies today with cannabuter :)

I want a COOKIE! LOL
Things look good in there. That lady bug is just the cutest. Gonna give it some cookie crumbs? :goodjob:
MAN them cookies .... COOKIES ...
man .... I got munchies in a restaurant ... BAD IDEA!!!!!
was a good night thoe :)

got a update on the grow

Yoyoyoo, good to see youre still in action, so far so good, i will read back later and check out the specs on ur soil grow :) I wanted to ask you, do you have a carbon filter, or have ever used one?

Yoyoyoo, good to see youre still in action, so far so good, i will read back later and check out the specs on ur soil grow :) I wanted to ask you, do you have a carbon filter, or have ever used one?
well thank you to drop by
I never used a carbon filter but it wouldn't be a bad Idea someday in late flowering ..

Pic quality it just fine! Plants look good, LST looks good, lil' bits in the dome looks good.....dang it all looks so GOOD! So clean and tidy. Love it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thankyou cannafan !
I've nearly finished my clone box and preveg box made of cardboard with a few eco cfl lights !
I'll post pics in a sec
tomorow I'll head of to the grow shop to get myself reflective sheets to put in my box and there I go a 40x40x58cm veg and clone box for 30€ the most expensive stuff where just the eco lamps.

Back
Top Bottom