GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Thats my plan is to run a cloner, 2 veg buckets and four flower buckets and have everything 1 month in clone, 1 month in veg then 2 months or so in flower. Harvest roughly one plant each month.

Yeah but then you'll do something else nobody's ever heard of and bam lol

This jack it ridiculously dense if I remember the last one was like this too. Guess we will do ANOTHER defoliation lol. Topped her too.
420-magazine-mobile654172655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1251381666.jpg

I'll come update again after the defoliation. I'm sure it will look terrible before it looks any better lol

Ive been talking smack about my PC and now she looks like a Diva. I think they do that out of spite. Lol
These stupid pc's do this. They act like spoiled rotten children then you flip the switch and their like "what was all that shit you we're talking?" I have some going outdoors organically. They may do better without the real nutes.

Cant wait till mine start growing balls, im tired of paying $25 a seed.

Yikes....what seeds are you buying that cost 25/seed? I do my best not to pay more than 10 per seed unless its a strain I really really want and even then I think two or three times about it. Original genetics are really the only reason I can validate spending 25/seed.

GL has been giving us a problem. We had that leaf issue early on with the last one and I just had to pull a ton of a spotty fans off our new one. Same thing as before. Cal or mag looking. Ph is perfect and we change her out weekly. That was the point of the redemption Journal originally lol wasn't happy with the quality of the NL buds and was t happy with the state of the plant with the gl. Looks like another gl Grow will be needed. Maybe. The NL is looking good though lol. Patty looks so much better now that she's not sweating her tits off lol

Gotta get some main stem shots of her. Can't get enough of structure pics lol

There's no way I can get a shot of jacks stem yet. Still too dense!
420-magazine-mobile888243158.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1024665706.jpg

She's in there somewhere...
420-magazine-mobile2004725851.jpg

She's growing well since her last Rez change. She's still a slow grower but she gets there in fine form and scent
Using a small amount of the terp in veg and they smell of freshly cut .

RIP pink lemonade 2 and the only fire cookies was topped at the first node by a squirrel

PL1
420-magazine-mobile267439314.jpg

Xj13
420-magazine-mobile115385042.jpg

Golden Ticket 2
420-magazine-mobile1630058567.jpg

GT 1 - she got trampled twice but stayed alive somehow lol
420-magazine-mobile1002856495.jpg

Sour Banana Sherbet - glad she lived now hope she's a she!
420-magazine-mobile940287435.jpg

Sorry they're so blown up hada crop em that way to upload

GrowchyGreenz Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Not bad from going from one gallon smart pots and ffof to the great outdoors, no hardening time at all and they keep plugging along. More upset about the fire cookies that was our only one we still have one PL left lol. It's all the damn fruit trees the squirrels won't stay away. Put some mothballs by the patch entrance so we'll see if it helps any. The bugs are kinda nuts too so gotta get some neem errl

Back
Top Bottom