Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Jack Herer - Soil - LED/CFL - Grow 3

Thanks, Stage.:thumb: I'm obviously a worried father;)

I had bought a VaporFi stratus. First one stunk. Second one - a couple good sessions. Still got an error message (same as the first) and the mouth piece cracked while in my pocket. I still took it golfing and it worked ok. I just emailed them that I'm exercising my 30 money back option. I might look at the original Pax.

Here is a pic of the ladies. They're looking a little better. I tried to take a few different pictures today. Pots are dry to the touch but they're still heavy. Few more days to let them dry out well.

I did some more trimming. Got rid of leaves in between branches that were covering other bud sites. I think both plants are done growing upwards. J1 is flowering nicely, still waiting for J2 to kick in. I did a bit of lst on both ladies. I pulled one side of the twin cola where I topped J2. Both plants show good growth under the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

JHA_day_day_44_pair_no_lighs.JPG

JHA_day_day_44_pair.JPG

J1
JHA_day_day_44_J2a.JPG

JHA_day_day_44_J1_close_up.JPG

J2
JHA_day_day_42_J1.JPG

JHA_day_day_42_J2.JPG

I'm still a big confused by the ladies, if I do say so myself. :hmmmm:

J1 has flowers that are looking very nice. Long white pistils growing out in many places. Her leaves still seem a bit wilted but overall she seems ok.

J2 on the other hand, is more scrunched looking. No real new growth and very few signs of pistils. J1 showed pistils almost 2 weeks ago and J2 is really only two days behind age-wise. Still looks like overwatering.

J2 seems stunted. Could it have to do with light? I have it going 20/4 because I wanted to keep it warmer during the night with less darkness. She just doesn't seem to be kicking into gear. If I peek underneath I can see some pistils. I wonder if I went to 18/6 she would kick in?

The next time I water I'm feeding. They haven't been fed in almost 14 days and have gone through 2 flushes.

busy nite, g'nite all :tokin:

Puzzles are great fun, in the right time and space,, no fun in the wrong time and space.

I have no clue as to the issues you face there,, but i would hold back the nutes, completely, for now,, and a thorough dry between waterings,, pot should be like a feather nearly,, if the plant gets to the point of wilting,, you will know it be dry, dry, dry

Best of luck, cheers for now golfy

J1 - Day 46 J2 - Day 44

Took some pics tonight. Gave a gallon of water and feeding. Anxious to see how they look tomorrow morning. I have to say that this grow seems more difficult. From trying to moderate the temp, RH, and PH these two ladies have just not gone as well. Another reason I will go with promix next time. I also think that not having much air exchange hasn't helped either. Maybe its the strain. More likely me.:ciao:

I'm finally starting to see some flowering going on with J2. Still very little but more pistils are showing. I also trimmed a few more of the yellow leaves and those blocking some nice bud sites on both ladies.

Next grow I think I'm going to concentrate on one plant. Not sure whether it will be another Jack. I have seeds for more NL auto, Jack H auto, Haze Extreme photo and White Widow fem.

Hello to all and hope you're well.:Namaste: Just crazy busy.:loopy:

JHA_day_day_48_pair.JPG

J1
JHA_day_day_48_J1_top.JPG

JHA_day_day_48_J2_cola.JPG

JHA_day_day_48_J1_cola_top.JPG

J2
JHA_day_day_46_J2_top.JPG

JHA_day_day_46_J2.JPG

JHA_day_day_46_J2_cola_top.JPG

JHA_day_day_46_J2_growth.JPG

Aw my dude.... I feel for you and the gals there.:circle-of-love:
You was rollin smoothly. What changed?:reading420magazine:

I think it's exactly like Atrain mentioned. This FF soil is just not working for me. Hard to flush too. Oh well. Another learning.

The good news is all is not lost. I'll get something out of it. Based on the rate at which I'm smoking my NL, I'm in good shape.:thumb:

Don't get me wrong my friend some people grow nice plants in that stuff but I tell you no lies 8 out of 10 people who need help with auto's and are having these crazy problems and chasing tails. (As I have before)

They have their autos in fox farm soils... and not just happy frog , ocean Forrest and all others... it being your firat few grows throw that stuff out and get a neutral or light mix and a bottle nutrient with a feed schedule and go they route... much easier to troubleshoot if you encounter problems

I think we have a break through:thumb:

The ladies both look really good tonight. Leaves looking perky again. I'll be taking some pictures in a little bit but it's been a dramatic improvement.

The rhino skin just came today, but I will add that next watering.

be back soon with some pictures.

Glad to hear of improvement,, great news,, talk is cheap tho, of course,, want proof,, pics please,, :Namaste:

If rhino skin is fert,, yikes,, you aint even out of the fire yet and yer already jumpin back in

If rhino skin is your new favorite band, then rock on dude

Cheers

I'm continually amazed at how resilient these plants can be. I'm also impressed by how quickly they can change. 2 days ago they looked terrible. A full week of no water to fully dry out after being flushed twice. They were so droopy.

When I checked them last night I still didn't much improvement. However, after checking before leaving for work today they kinda looked perked up:;): I couldn't wait to head home to see what 10 more hours would do.

So here they are. Both have leaves sticking out proudly now, not drooping. They look alive :slide: J1 is still much further along in flowering at day 50. J2, while not nearly as developed, is shorter and wider than J1. None of J2's bud sites are showing much flowering or pistils yet. She is only 2 days behind J1. I think the ph issue I had (I'm assuming because the two flushes seem to have helped) hit J2 harder than J1. I also topped her and I believe that added to slowing her down. Her leaves looked scrunched 2 days ago but they're doing much better:high-five:

Slowly but surely the ladies are on their way back.:bravo:

The rhino skin has potassium silicate which helps build stronger stems and helps cell structure. That's what I hear ;)

Thanks for everyone's help:thanks:

I also want to say that I hope everyone is well. I hope all my fellow growers out there feel healthy, happy and secure (or on your way there). I wish I could participate on the forum more but I just don't have the time and energy. I subscribed to so many but just haven't had time to stop by and say hello. So hello and thanks:thanks:

I'm grateful for all that I have, but more so this time of year. I hope everyone enjoys the season - wherever you may be :Namaste:

Pair
JHA_day_50_pair.JPG

JHA_day_50_pair_a.JPG

J1
JHA_day_50_J1.JPG

JHA_day_50_J1_cola.JPG

JHA_day_50_J1_bud.JPG

J2
JHA_day_48_J2.JPG

JHA_day_48_J2_bud_site.JPG

Got to play 18 today :thumb: Some global climate change here and it was almost 70 degrees today. :allgood:

4 days from looking horrible here they are today (52/50 days). Both ladies look very perky and alive. Growth everywhere. More pistils showing on J2 and J1 continues to flower.

Hope everyone is well. Thanks for stopping by!

JHA_day_52_Pair_top.JPG

JHA_day_52_Pair.JPG

JHA_day_52_J1.JPG

JHA_day_52_J1_buds.JPG

JHA_day_50_J2.JPG

JHA_day_50_J1_bud_site.JPG

Got to play 18 today :thumb: Some global climate change here and it was almost 70 degrees today. :allgood:

4 days from looking horrible here they are today (52/50 days). Both ladies look very perky and alive. Growth everywhere. More pistils showing on J2 and J1 continues to flower.

Hope everyone is well. Thanks for stopping by!

JHA_day_52_Pair_top.JPG

JHA_day_52_Pair.JPG

JHA_day_52_J1.JPG

JHA_day_52_J1_buds.JPG

JHA_day_50_J2.JPG

JHA_day_50_J1_bud_site.JPG

Wow looks like whatever was happening worked out. They look great. My next grow I wanna do JH And dark devil . Can't wait to see what your end rresults are.

Back
Top Bottom