Growers Wanted For Sponsored Journals - MightyGrow

Im currently growing with Aeroponics but i want to welcome you to 420Mag and thank you for your sponsorship. 420's sponsors make all this possible. Cheers!

Thanks for the warm welcome pennywise! Best of luck with aeroponics! Keep us in mind if you ever venture back towards soil growing. Hope you follow along with the MightyGrow sponsored journals and see how we perform!

Hey guys!

Sam here from MightyGrow Organics, I am looking for 3 growers to complete sponsored grow journals featuring my products.
We are new to 420 Magazine, and I am excited to become a part of this community. I believe in MightyGrow products, and I believe that once the 420 community has seen them in action, they will be believers too. If you would like to learn more about MightyGrow Organics products check out our URL in my signature. **Be sure to check out the 5 minute video in the about page of our site. Those growers are using MightyGrow with great success!

If you are interested in completing a sponsored grow journal with MightyGrow products, please make sure you can follow the requirements below. If you can follow these simple requirements and would like to be considered for a sponsored grow then post your info in this thread AND email me at info.bestorganicnutrients@gmail.com
*Personal nominations only, No recommendations please. I don't want to chase or annoy growers who do not have any interest in this sponsored grow. :thanks:

Grow Journal Requirements:
1. No first time growers. Must have at least one completed journal on 420Magazine that I can review.
2. Must be a soil grow, or soil-less medium that is similar to soil (Ex. a mix of peat, perlite, and coir) -NO hydroponics
3. Growers should add 1 TSP of powdered dolomite lime per gallon of growing medium before planting. (Ex. growing in a 5 gallon pot, then add 5 Teaspoons of powdered dolomite lime.) [This is for a pH buffer and to add some cal and mag]
4.Must use professional lighting (LED or MH/HPS) no CFL's.
5. Journal needs to be well documented with detailed information and photos.
6. Journal needs to follow the 420Magazine guidelines: How to Make a Grow Journal
7. Must use MightyGrow Organics Product line that will be supplied after growers are chosen. Each grower will receive the following: 1 MightyGrow Combo kit: 1- 6lb pack of Grow, 1- 6lb pack of Amend, and 1- 6lb pack of Bloom, and 1- 2lb pack of HumaTrace minerals.
8. Growers will follow the MightyGrow feeding schedule.
9. No bag seed. Must be a known strain.
10. Growers will grow 1-4 plants with the supplied nutrients.
11. Growers may grow from seed or clones.
12. Growers must have a sufficient grow area (Ex. Tent, Closet, Grow room, Green House etc..)

I look forward to working with you guys, and I can't wait to see what we can cultivate with MightyGrow!

hi I'm interested in doing the sponsored grow since I'm doing organics i run a los setup in tents and ive been seeing tht autoflowers do a lot better with bottle nutes so I'm very interested in trying this with my new batch of autos i ordered which are red poison and dark devil i also have a few photoflower seeds i cud do as well purple kush, pineapple skunk, early vixen, afrodite are the seeds i currently have to still germinate and i ordered the above 2 i mentioned in auto form and then i also got shoreline which is a photo fem all my seeds i do are feminized weather auto or photo for now till i get another tent then ill be doing breeding as well but for now i got my 2 tents going and they seem to be doing me justice lol anyway yeah ur products sound like a gud deal i am very interested in doin a sponserd grow with ur guys products like i said i love anything organic and if i can incorporate tht into my life doing what i love which is growing this amazing herb I'm all the more for it anyway hope ur guys day is going great and remember keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

Welcome to the 420mag Sam,
I am interested as well to make a journal with your products, but i am sure you can find more experienced people here ;)

feel free to take a look at my current journal with 2 WW autos

I'm in early flower on my first run and won't be finished til mid July. I'd be thrilled to run a sponsored grow with your line for my second run though!

Hey guys! I want to thank everyone here that has inquired about doing a grow journal with the MightyGrow product line. I had lots of folks email me that were interested and I appreciate all of you. I am proud to announce the three growers that will be doing the sponsored journals:
@bedroomfarmer
@Bloodguy
@Blazinjones

Congrats Guys! I hope you are as excited about this as I am!

I have provided links to their member pages so that you guys can follow along with their journals and see how MightyGrow performs for them.

I am very excited to get this started and see what you guys can cultivate with MightyGrow! Thanks again for all the participation! See you guys in the Journals! :thanks:

are the nutes suitable for coco grow? id do a journal if you want. check out my signature if you need to see what im about.

Hey cult, ill be doing my mighty grow in a coco perlite mix. I may use grow stones instead of perlite if mighty grow doesnt mind. Depending on how mighty grow affects ph Ill use soil acidifier top dressed as my ph down unless l need to go up.

Thanks DA! Ill throw up a link to my journal once i get the stuff in

Hope to get the organic quality with hydroponic growth! Im sure mightygrow will make my living organic coco much easier then all the amendments ive been using but organic coco works! Aside from my k def. Ill keep an eye out for that

Hey cult, ill be doing my mighty grow in a coco perlite mix. I may use grow stones instead of perlite if mighty grow doesnt mind. Depending on how mighty grow affects ph Ill use soil acidifier top dressed as my ph down unless l need to go up.

Thanks DA! Ill throw up a link to my journal once i get the stuff in

Hope to get the organic quality with hydroponic growth! Im sure mightygrow will make my living organic coco much easier then all the amendments ive been using but organic coco works! Aside from my k def. Ill keep an eye out for that
Congrats brother! We know you'll knock it out the park!

MGO, thanks for sponsoring @ 420. Such a great community.

Thanks vex and thank you mighty grow! You guys are getting me excited to start a journal!!

I find it really cool that aside from best organic nutrients, mighty grows canna specific line up they also have mighty grow. Looks like an AG specific fertilizer with many different applications! Mighty grow is big in the grow scene and i cant wait to see some buds!

Home - Mighty Grow

Best Organic Nutrients - For Growing Cannabis

I'm ready to roll! The only decision I struggle with is which strain next. Sour Diesel maybe, or kush n cheese, or pineapple express, could do a lil blue dream, maybe try that black dog out, white widow could be tasty, kali china perhaps. The struggle is real over here at bloodguys house
Lol thats where im at i wish i had more room so i could do 4 plants for the grow 2 autos and 2 photos but as it stands i think i will do 2 autos for the sponsored grow one dark devil auto and one red poison auto im tryn to work on making room so i can do atleast 3 my 2 autos i mentioned and one photo girl but i cant make up my mind its between Black Domina, and Brains Choice, and Swiss Cheese, and Hindu Kush Skunk, and Afghan all photo feminized seeds so i figured since i cant make up my mind for my 3rd option ill leave it up 2 the people see what does everyone wana see me grow out of the list of seeds i provided and by this weekend when i go get my cloth pots we will see what every1 has picked out and whatever one is picked the most will be the one i do an this is if any1 even picks lol well hope to see some people's input

Back
Top Bottom