CoffeeShopSeeds: Sponsored Growers Wanted

I only have a 2x2 for indoor, but outdoor I have space for 3 plants, either photo or auto.
I have been growing for a few years, but I have only documented my current indoor grow.
Some strains I have grown are Blueberry, Bruce Banner, Pineapple Express #2, Amnesia fast, Blackberry Auto, White Widow, and currently Doug's Varin.
I would be interested in growing either photo or auto plants, but the growing season around here doesn't tend to treat long-flowering strains too well.

@CoffeeShopSeeds , what a cool opportunity... I'm interested in growing autos. I have some experience growing but I'm still fairly new. I have only assisted with outdoor grows up until last October when I decided to start my own. My current grow is about 30-45 days from finish (genetics time frame) and will be looking to start sourcing seeds to start a couple weeks prior to harvest. But again thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone :headbanger:

I would love to do a sponsored run of your seeds. My current setup:

Lights or outdoor: Budget LED - Series 2+ 250W 3500K

Room/Tent size: 2' x 4' x 5' grow tent

Ferts or no ferts: Mega Crop

Pot Size: 5 gallon fabric grow bags

Growing Medium: ProMix Soil with additions

How long you been growing: 5+ years

Auto or Photo: Both

Previous grow journal linked below.

Hey @CoffeeShopSeeds ! This is a really awesome opportunity for someone to show off your beautiful strains! :)

@Bill284 stop liking these posts and put your damn name in the hat! You have as much experience as anyone and summer will be here soon enough! Hehe. I'm sure you can exibit these ladies and get your groove back hehe

If I didnt have my hands full of seeds I'd be biting @CoffeeShopSeeds hand off to try partner with them :) awesome guys and really friendly would be a honour for anyone to exibit their strains :)

Hey @CoffeeShopSeeds ! This is a really awesome opportunity for someone to show off your beautiful strains! :)

@Bill284 stop liking these posts and put your damn name in the hat! You have as much experience as anyone and summer will be here soon enough! Hehe. I'm sure you can exibit these ladies and get your groove back hehe

If I didnt have my hands full of seeds I'd be biting @CoffeeShopSeeds hand off to try partner with them :) awesome guys and really friendly would be a honour for anyone to exibit their strains :)
I second the motion, Bill... I'd love to see a "Think Different" style grow. A phoenix from the embers scenario heavy on instinct and know-how and light on infrastructure and the low-intensity brand name warfare that so often emerges in these scenarios. PS thanks for making me feel welcome here. I ran into some adversity here straight away and, admittedly, it put a wobble in my step that you quickly removed. thank you, Bill, very much.

Good Morning all.

Hey @Tkmk how's it hanging. I was wondering is you set up the same as @Rexer from The Bucket Company?

How is it going in your neck of the woods @ReservoirDog .
Sorry to hear you had issues with other member/s; that's not what we are about here at 420 Magazine.
What was the disagreement about?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

edit: I just checked your old post; I think @bluter did a great job moderating over a misunderstood statement.

Good Morning all.

Hey @Tkmk how's it hanging. I was wondering is you set up the same as @Rexer from The Bucket Company?

How is it going in your neck of the woods @ReservoirDog .
Sorry to hear you had issues with other member/s; that's not what we are about here at 420 Magazine.
What was the disagreement about?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

edit: I just checked your old post; I think @bluter did a great job moderating over a misunderstood statement.
Im just using the buckets and the net pots. I dont have the res or drip feeders.

Hi 420 Members :green_heart:

We are looking for several growers to do a sponsored grow for our Seeds.

If you are interested in completing a grow journal we are looking for 2-3 growers for Photoperiod and 2-3 for Autoflowering strains (all feminised).
Wowzas!!Wow as!!! Thank you CSS for being a sponsor for this amazing community of people! You are truly appreciated.
Please comment your interest on this thread along with a brief description of your past grows/experience. We are not necessarily looking for master growers but some cultivating experience is required.

Requirements;
  • Grow space for 2-4 plants
  • Must have sufficient set up for indoors, lighting etc or suitable climate/season for outdoors.
  • Well documented journal with photos, Coffee Shop Seeds references etc
  • Journal to follow the 420 Magazine guidelines: How to Make a Grow Journal
  • MOST IMPORTANT - Enjoy your grow :yahoo:
Thanks guys and looking forward to your interest :thumb:
I just so happen to have some space in my outdoor garden for autos this year! In fact, I have a long enough grow season that I should be able to fit two, maybe even three, auto harvests this year!

I will have space for 4 autos throughout the season which starts very soon!
Here is generic layout plan for the garden. I have since removed half the photoperiod plants actually.

This would be my first time growing autos outdoors. My first indoor experience was a bit of a conundrum with some mistakes I made. Your genetics would be grown in soil in containers and also raised garden beds. I live in grow zone 9B off the Central Coast of California. We get higher humidity in the afternoons and evening due to the ocean breeze coming into the valley where I live. A generous amount of condensation and moisture potential on leaves and buds are a real threat in the latter part of the season. If you have the tenacity to give this environment and relatively new grower a shot, I would be honored to include your genetics in a sponsored journal!

When will you be making selections by the way? I will be starting my first batch of outdoor autos soon. So figured I would light the fire now...
We all look forward to hearing from you soon!

This is an example of some buds left to mature on a plant. Thus was late Oct. I can extend harvests into late November.

This was a little earlier in the summer but stacking up beautifully.

Thank you @CoffeeShopSeeds

DSC_0834.JPG

Hi 420 Members :green_heart:

We are looking for several growers to do a sponsored grow for our Seeds.

If you are interested in completing a grow journal we are looking for 2-3 growers for Photoperiod and 2-3 for Autoflowering strains (all feminised).

Please comment your interest on this thread along with a brief description of your past grows/experience. We are not necessarily looking for master growers but some cultivating experience is required.

Requirements;
  • Grow space for 2-4 plants
  • Must have sufficient set up for indoors, lighting etc or suitable climate/season for outdoors.
  • Well documented journal with photos, Coffee Shop Seeds references etc
  • Journal to follow the 420 Magazine guidelines: How to Make a Grow Journal
  • MOST IMPORTANT - Enjoy your grow :yahoo:
Thanks guys and looking forward to your interest :thumb:
@CoffeeShopSeeds
I would be happy to grow 4 of them for you. I do a pretty much natural indoor grow . I do not do alot of chemicals at all. About only thing I use is cal mag and ashes from wood burning stove and other natural items found anywhere .
U see rocks for water displacement and minerals as such.

@CoffeeShopSeeds

Very awesome of you to offer this to the members here. I was curious what is your estimate on shipping times to the states? Just placed an order and was curious. Thanks again.

NTH
Hi NTH, firstly, thanks for your order.
Shipping to the States usually takes between 5 - 15 days.
Thanks James

Back
Top Bottom