CoffeeShopSeeds: Sponsored Growers Wanted

CoffeeShopSeeds

Hi 420 Members :green_heart:

We are looking for several growers to do a sponsored grow for our Seeds.

If you are interested in completing a grow journal we are looking for 2-3 growers for Photoperiod and 2-3 for Autoflowering strains (all feminised).

Please comment your interest on this thread along with a brief description of your past grows/experience. We are not necessarily looking for master growers but some cultivating experience is required.

Requirements;
  • Grow space for 2-4 plants
  • Must have sufficient set up for indoors, lighting etc or suitable climate/season for outdoors.
  • Well documented journal with photos, Coffee Shop Seeds references etc
  • Journal to follow the 420 Magazine guidelines: How to Make a Grow Journal
  • MOST IMPORTANT - Enjoy your grow :yahoo:
Thanks guys and looking forward to your interest :thumb:

If you are interested in completing a grow journal we are looking for 2-3 growers for Photoperiod and 2-3 for Autoflowering strains (all feminised).

Please comment your interest on this thread along with a brief description of your past grows/experience. We are not necessarily looking for master growers but some cultivating experience is required.

Requirements;
  • Must have sufficient set up for indoors, lighting etc or suitable climate/season for outdoors.
Thank you so much @CoffeeShopSeeds :thanks:
We really appreciate all your support.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm in for some photos! Always wanted to try some Ripper Seeds.

I’ll bite, given I’m such an excellent candidate! I’ve recently come back to cultivating after a long hiatus. For 10 + seasons I grew outdoor herb trees in some of the wildest and most remote locations of the Pacific coastline of BC. My indoor experience was similarly adventurous; when my climbing partner had a terrible fall when ice climbing with another climber when the icefall they were on completely collapsed dropping them 150+ ft. He had a very professional hydroponic operation that I was forced to jump into without much understanding in order to keep things running for 6-9 months while he was in hospital. It all worked out better than most would have guessed for both of us, but not exactly fun times, obviously. Most recently I have been documenting the build of my first personal DWC room build with two 5x5 tents, each with 1100watt (actual draw) full spectrum leds, primo ventilation, and top shelf equip generally including fully automated environmental systems with access to ac and dehumidifiers if needed. I’ve finished setting up a c02 system and am testing currently with some analogue plants but am ready to grow the good stuff immediately, and can offer you a truly excellent showcase. My educational background is in journalism and I’ve worked as a photojournalist and writer. My love however, is the wilderness and I became a Canadian Coast Guard certified 60 ton Master and Marine Engineer so I could work at sea in the tourism industry running whale watching vessels from Victoria and other west coast locales over the years. These experiences have provided me the technical confidence to now build out the personal grow of my dreams, where, I can now devote full time attention due to an early retirement caused by losing my hearing recently and some vertigo. Anyone reading my journals is going to find out along with me just how healing tending the herb really can be. I want to showcase myself and your herb genetics and make great progress together. Check out my about me and build journal… and let’s get growing.

Requirements;
Hello, I am interested. I have been growing for 3 years..Have grown auto and photo's. I keep a daily record of my grows, but want to do a complete grow journal. I have grown GSC, Gorilla Glue, Blue Berry, Northern lights, Bruce Banner and various others. Currently operating a 5x9 tent with L.E.D.'s. Use various L.S.T. and nutrients.

tempImageSOW9Wm.png

I’ll bite, given I’m such an excellent candidate! I’ve recently come back to cultivating after a long hiatus. For 10 + seasons I grew outdoor herb trees in some of the wildest and most remote locations of the Pacific coastline of BC. My indoor experience was similarly adventurous; when my climbing partner had a terrible fall when ice climbing with another climber when the icefall they were on completely collapsed dropping them 150+ ft. He had a very professional hydroponic operation that I was forced to jump into without much understanding in order to keep things running for 6-9 months while he was in hospital. It all worked out better than most would have guessed for both of us, but not exactly fun times, obviously. Most recently I have been documenting the build of my first personal DWC room build with two 5x5 tents, each with 1100watt (actual draw) full spectrum leds, primo ventilation, and top shelf equip generally including fully automated environmental systems with access to ac and dehumidifiers if needed. I’ve finished setting up a c02 system and am testing currently with some analogue plants but am ready to grow the good stuff immediately, and can offer you a truly excellent showcase. My educational background is in journalism and I’ve worked as a photojournalist and writer. My love however, is the wilderness and I became a Canadian Coast Guard certified 60 ton Master and Marine Engineer so I could work at sea in the tourism industry running whale watching vessels from Victoria and other west coast locales over the years. These experiences have provided me the technical confidence to now build out the personal grow of my dreams, where, I can now devote full time attention due to an early retirement caused by losing my hearing recently and some vertigo. Anyone reading my journals is going to find out along with me just how healing tending the herb really can be. I want to showcase myself and your herb genetics and make great progress together. Check out my about me and build journal… and let’s get growing.
Update, I also have a 5x5 DWC tent available for a sponsor light to make this a 2fer. Nice looking genetics you have there CoffeeShopSeeds, and thanks for supporting this forum and its users, you have a deeeeep bench on this team.

I’d love to grow and show off your product!! I currently have a 2x4 and a 2x2. How ever the 2x4 is what’s got more than half the tent available if not pretty much the entire thing. I have the light. Nutrition and dedication. My current fire journal on here is updated at the same time everyday. Or if I do anything new. I update again. I hope you consider me!!!

Thank you for the opportunity tho if not.
Have great rest of your weekend!!

Edit
Heres my journal

Requirements;
I would love to be sponsored by you.
I have a 4x4 tent set up and im about to be setting up another 3x3 tent. Both have 650w led strip lights in it. I am currently on my 3rd indoor grow. And these girls are pretty dang big for only a 6 week veg. I really think i can grow some great plants with your amazing genetics. My current grow journal is in my signature. I really hope you can consider me for sponsorship.

#coffeeshopseeds

Heres some pics of my current grow as of yesterday
20220129_104038.jpg
20220129_104004.jpg

Requirements;
Awesome!!! Im interested in #coffeeshopseeds autos.. you have some greaT seeds in your catalogue.!

Back
Top Bottom