CoffeeShopSeeds: Sponsored Growers Wanted

Congrats on getting selected! Damn, It's starting to look like everyone but me was chosen! :laughtwo:

Seriously though, that's awesome and I look forward to watching these grows. Which strains did you choose?
I think they are looking for someone a bit more active randar. Unless you have more than in your signature your last grow was over 2 years ago that you did a journal for. Gotta look at it from their point of view.

I think they are looking for someone a bit more active randar. Unless you have more than in your signature your last grow was over 2 years ago that you did a journal for. Gotta look at it from their point of view.

Hey, I get that. Most of my grows I don't document. Nobody's fault but my own. Still, occasionally I like to have a pity party for myself. :ganjamon:

Hey, I get that. Most of my grows I don't document. Nobody's fault but my own. Still, occasionally I like to have a pity party for myself. :ganjamon:
Im sure if ya start showing us what ya got we would be very happy hehe.

In the immortal word of the giant head "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!! I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!" heheh

On my fourth or fifth grow since joining the community. Would be happy to show off some ladies outdoors if they can do well in our climate. Specifically, I'm looking for pest / mold resistance and plants that might do well in high humidity... Cottage country in Ontario. Either way, thanks for your consideration.

Hahaha @Moony this should help

38543eb6-7b70-4a14-b3c2-e4a46eb19e8f_mq~2.jpg

Congrats on getting selected! Damn, It's starting to look like everyone but me was chosen! :laughtwo:

Seriously though, that's awesome and I look forward to watching these grows. Which strains did you choose?
I’ll post a picture when I get them. Leave the suspense lol

Nope. Not ny lol They just left Bakersfield lol. So should be here tomorrow.
And I post like multiple times in my journal a day and update any little thing that happens in my grow. I think that’s what caught their eye. And I’m going to run them both indoor and outdoor :)

Not sure why my notification is being delayed! :rofl:

Hi 420 Members :green_heart:

We are looking for several growers to do a sponsored grow for our Seeds.

If you are interested in completing a grow journal we are looking for 2-3 growers for Photoperiod and 2-3 for Autoflowering strains (all feminised).

Please comment your interest on this thread along with a brief description of your past grows/experience. We are not necessarily looking for master growers but some cultivating experience is required.

Requirements;
  • Grow space for 2-4 plants
  • Must have sufficient set up for indoors, lighting etc or suitable climate/season for outdoors.
  • Well documented journal with photos, Coffee Shop Seeds references etc
  • Journal to follow the 420 Magazine guidelines: How to Make a Grow Journal
  • MOST IMPORTANT - Enjoy your grow :yahoo:
Thanks guys and looking forward to your interest :thumb:
I'm interested and meet the requirements

Back
Top Bottom