Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Flipped the photo tent this AM. Lights on will now be 7PM, lights off 7AM. If I chop the Fruit Punch this weekend, I'll be starting some new photos shortly thereafter. By the time they'll need up-potted from solo cups to 5 gallons, the Northerns should be out of the way. Next on the docket is Gelato and Zkittlez.
Thanksgivng flip! :yahoo: A great Turkey day to you and your fam, and I hope your dad is well as well!
i just wana make sure i get the max from MC after finding posts saying yeild suffered majorly and others saying it went above and beyond, curious those who complained though either using old MC versions posting recently
My last harvest came in at 2.6g/day with nothing but MC v2. Can't say I've had a bad yield yet with MC.

I calculate grams/day because it really tells you how well the plant did as it takes veg days into account. Anyone can get a bigger harvest with a longer veg, but that doesn't make it a more efficient way to grow.

Thanksgivng flip! :yahoo: A great Turkey day to you and your fam, and I hope your dad is well as well!

My last harvest came in at 2.6g/day with nothing but MC v2. Can't say I've had a bad yield yet with MC.

I calculate grams/day because it really tells you how well the plant did as it takes veg days into account. Anyone can get a bigger harvest with a longer veg, but that doesn't make it a more efficient way to grow.
i like grams per wat cause it shows what power input to output is, perday can cnage somuch depending on how big howmuch you grow though, cause by that im gettin 15g a day min but that makes u look crap when infact you could have got alot more outa your input power than me on a smaller grow

I calculate g/day per plant, not total. If you take the time to grow a bigger plant it might decrease your grams/day in the end. Either way, MC doesn't hurt your yield that I've seen. At least if you know how to use it, like any other line of nutes!
never seen it done like that but im on par with u then it seems , what lights dya use and method if ya dont mind me asking?

Don't mind at all! I'm outside during the day and in a tent under a Mars SP250 at night (until flip). That alone makes it hard to calculate g/watt ;).
wahahaha what a mixup eh bet u got some nice terpines going, ive got 1200watt led and 1200wat hps but no sun atall
id love to hear farstriers gpw gpd with his salt blend and jacks/mc be a good comparison, im running AN vs MC but i would be very interested to see farsalt vs mc

yeah ive always gone with the assumption of plants get all the N in veg and then through transition weaned down til almost if not trace, by the end, and no real hard reason to flush then either, but boosting the p and k, being in coco too that released p already if im not mistaken so k and mg are only factors that may require a boost
False! Go to the 1st page of this thread and watch the 2 part video from Advanced Nutrients. The need for N actually goes UP in bloom, along with increases in P and K. The need for all macros increase in roughly the same proportion they were being used during veg. The data has been out for over a decade yet the myth that plants somehow need very little to no N during bloom persists.

@farside05 Your garden is always top notch stand proud!:bravo:
Thanks. I know my methods are contrary to the norm, but they are simple, cheap, and effective. With yields that have been up to 900g per m2 (50% over breeders estimates), I don't feel like I'm leaving anything on the table.

Thanks. I know my methods are contrary to the norm, but they are simple, cheap, and effective. With yields that have been up to 900g per m2 (50% over breeders estimates), I don't feel like I'm leaving anything on the table.
i freaking bow down to you man, i got some searching to do on that now lol,
most ive seen with jacks and mc arnt they dialling down N in bloom though i remember icmag and few others having a hard hunt for a calmag with no nitrogen as they didnt want any n in bloom? off to watch teh video in a second.

i swapped to this following a guy on ic he chanced everything i thought about nutes n got me here, but ur goin further haha and 900gs a square how the feck, lol dont doubt it but dya have any pics id damn love to see that fall out lol.

im off to watch the video now.. are you saying advanced science i right? like their nute lines is ok? somany scream evil at me for being their number 1 fan for years lol, and just baught into the fact they sell expensive nutes i pay for water and their science is made up most say for their own gains, i believed them for years, il watch the vid now anyways.

damn i mean im here not hating in anyway picking to figure out what questions bug me yeah as no questions a silly question the silly ones are ones not asked, thats how mistakes happen lol.

i loved mc was down to salts and cheap.. i was so happy i was almost mixing my own nutes up.
but now i wana do what ur doing hahaha i wana make em up from the bottom to say hey i did that totaly

re video:
wow
so advanced nutes have it right? they just sell the water at stupid prices right?
if it doesn't require so many boosters why do advanced sell 8 boosters for flower?
so why does advanced have a grow and bloom range? and then u need at least 3 boosters?(their words in emai)

i got told off on here i think for wanting to do my teas with megacrop, saying overkill but arnt we here casue advanced was overkill??

man im confused now lol im dropping my 400quid advanced line told its bad , now told they had it right?#
but megacrop was to be better than them by miles no additives,,, so is it really gona be?
321 says its dialed for cannabis, and megas 2part says its dialled cannabis even has a pic of cannabis on the bag lol?

im now wondering if im making the right choices, or what choice i need to make arrghh.

my aim was

improve my crop which was perfect (improve what im feeding them)
increase my yields mainly as my quality was 10/10 15 yrs to get there but reviews i got i cud cry
and ofc drop so many nute bottles and the price, which i didnt mind cause i got quality and alot of it

so basically i wana increase my yields and dial my stuff in more and stop the bullshit lol which now that vide says we should all be using advanced?? but thats marketing again im only choosing to follow cause you said look at it .. help lol

Back
Top Bottom