HashGirl Grows Purple Ghost Candy In The Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024

Better late than never. Like many others, I will be growing Purple Ghost Candy from Seedsman. I'm not going to post my normal info about a new strain since so many have already done so. I decided on the Purple Ghost Candy because of the Candyland cross as I grew Candyland last year and quite like it.

I put one seed in water on May 1 and I'm planning on growing her outside once it's warm enough here. Here is the general info on the strain:

Purple Ghost Candy Graphic.jpg

Purple Ghost Candy Terpenes.jpg

OTHER DETAILS:

Genotype:Photoperiod
Phenotype:Sativa-Dominant (60% Sativa, 40% Indica)
Breeder:Seedsman
Vendor / Sponsor:Seedsman
Genetics:Ghost OG x Candyland Purple
Projected Flowering Time:63 to 77 days
Projected Yield:>750g/plant
THC %:~23
CBD %:<1

I had intended to grow her naturally but the Seedsman website says it can grow as high as 11 feet tall and that's way too tall for outside. We'd prefer to not have the neighbours know we grow even if it is legal here.

I know I haven't been online here much lately but I've been having some vision problems since I fell a month ago. It's getting better but it's still not great for working on the computer.

I started an indoor grow at the same time as this grow but since there are more plants, I'll have to start that journal when my eyes aren't tired.

I know I'm way behind on everyone else's journals in this comparative grow so maybe shouldn't tag people here. However, I would like to tag @SeedsMan so they can see that I've finally started my grow.

Other Grow Info:

Indoor or outdoor?

- She's currently on the Baker's Rack indoors but once the weather warms up here, I will move her outdoors.

Medium?
- ProMix outside; currently in perlite indoors.

Pots & Sizes?
- 10 gallon cloth pot

PH of media or res?

Type and strength of ferts used?
- I will be using Mega Crop (a non-sponsored product) while she's indoors. Outdoors, the Pro-Mix will be mixed with GeoFlora Veg until she starts to flower and then I'll be switching her Gaia Green Power Bloom for flower as suggested by @g-one-three when I was looking for a nute that could just be watered in since I can't buy GeoFlora here in Canada.

GOAL PHOTO:

Purple Ghost Candy.jpeg

*** PURPLE GHOST CANDY (PORTIA) UPDATE ***

Good evening.

Portia was put into water on May 1 and sprouted on May 3. She really wants to stretch. I've had to bury her stem a couple of times already. I've also moved her closer to the light. Here is her current info and pics:

420 Update - May 1 to 7, 2024.jpg

Seed in Water:

Portia - Planted In Perlite:

Portia - Day 1:

Portia - Day 2:

Thank you for following along. Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Better late than never. Like many others, I will be growing Purple Ghost Candy from Seedsman. I'm not going to post my normal info about a new strain since so many have already done so. I decided on the Purple Ghost Candy because of the Candyland cross as I grew Candyland last year and quite like it.

I put one seed in water on May 1 and I'm planning on growing her outside once it's warm enough here. Here is the general info on the strain:

Purple Ghost Candy Graphic.jpg

Purple Ghost Candy Terpenes.jpg

OTHER DETAILS:

Genotype:Photoperiod
Phenotype:Sativa-Dominant (60% Sativa, 40% Indica)
Breeder:Seedsman
Vendor / Sponsor:Seedsman
Genetics:Ghost OG x Candyland Purple
Projected Flowering Time:63 to 77 days
Projected Yield:>750g/plant
THC %:~23
CBD %:<1

I had intended to grow her naturally but the Seedsman website says it can grow as high as 11 feet tall and that's way too tall for outside. We'd prefer to not have the neighbours know we grow even if it is legal here.

I know I haven't been online here much lately but I've been having some vision problems since I fell a month ago. It's getting better but it's still not great for working on the computer.

I started an indoor grow at the same time as this grow but since there are more plants, I'll have to start that journal when my eyes aren't tired.

I know I'm way behind on everyone else's journals in this comparative grow so maybe shouldn't tag people here. However, I would like to tag @SeedsMan so they can see that I've finally started my grow.

Other Grow Info:

Indoor or outdoor?

- She's currently on the Baker's Rack indoors but once the weather warms up here, I will move her outdoors.

Medium?
- ProMix outside; currently in perlite indoors.

Pots & Sizes?
- 10 gallon cloth pot

PH of media or res?

Type and strength of ferts used?
- I will be using Mega Crop (a non-sponsored product) while she's indoors. Outdoors, the Pro-Mix will be mixed with GeoFlora Veg until she starts to flower and then I'll be switching her Gaia Green Power Bloom for flower as suggested by @g-one-three when I was looking for a nute that could just be watered in since I can't buy GeoFlora here in Canada.

GOAL PHOTO:

Purple Ghost Candy.jpeg

Woo hoo! 🙌🏻
🍿

Welcome everyone. I'm happy to have you here.

Happy Birthday @HashGirl ! I had no idea we shared a born day but people can’t stop telling me, lol. Hope yours was as fun as could be.

I'm pretty sure we go through this every year. I knew it was your birthday on May 12 along with my own. And, last year, we determined that I'm older than you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm 6 weeks deep into a Gaia Green experiment. 2 of them actually. Mind if I watch how yours goes?

:welcome: to my journal and it's absolutely fine that you follow along. We can experiment together.

Happy belated birthdays HashGirl and @Jon! :party:

Thank you, Stone. For anyone keeping track of birthdays, Stone's birthday is on June 6, I believe. :battingeyelashes:

Remembering birthdays is something I'm really good at.

Sorry @HashGirl I meant to drop by and wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday, but it escaped me
Remember you were the only 'happy birthday' I got from anyone, anywhere when I joined and I told why it was so special

So thank you, and Happy Birthday for yesterday
♥️

Thanks, guys. It's nice to be recognized on your birthday. I actually spent the day itself alone because my husband's cousin is in the midst of a bad break-up and needed him more than I did. I got high on Chocolate Cherry Bites made with Pineapple Express canna-infused coconut oil and danced to videos like this one, which has an AWESOME trombone solo:

We actually went out the night before for dinner and a musical about a friend of ours. Felonious (my husband) doesn't get high so it all worked out. And, this week, we're going to 2 concerts together. We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary this year so I don't get upset when things don't go the way they're planned the way I did when I was younger.

Purple Ghost Candy (Portia) - May 8 to 14, 2024 Update

Good afternoon.

Portia is now 10 days old and I'm feeding her 1g/gallon of Mega Crop currently. Here is her info and pictures:

420 Update for May 8 to 14, 2024.jpg

Portia - Day 3:

Portia - Day 7:

Portia - Day 10:

If anyone has any questions or comments, they're always welcome.

Thanks, guys. It's nice to be recognized on your birthday. I actually spent the day itself alone because my husband's cousin is in the midst of a bad break-up and needed him more than I did. I got high on Chocolate Cherry Bites made with Pineapple Express canna-infused coconut oil and danced to videos like this one, which has an AWESOME trombone solo:

We actually went out the night before for dinner and a musical about a friend of ours. Felonious (my husband) doesn't get high so it all worked out. And, this week, we're going to 2 concerts together. We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary this year so I don't get upset when things don't go the way they're planned the way I did when I was younger.
40th! Awesome! It's the 39th for Mrs Gee and myself in June.

And Portia looks very healthy😎❤️

Back
Top Bottom