Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I have a history with CKS. They've replaced seeds for me in the past. I had the Candy Cane Auto / Sour Jack Photo issue they corrected - I think (only grow one plant at a time typically). Also they replaced 5 Haze that never germinated.

The frustration for me is going 40 days hoping it's a late flowering auto and then having to go 12/12. I prefer auto's so I can leave the lights at 18/6. One tent and I can't start another plant while the current one is in flower with 12/12.

I just question their quality control...

I'm really shocked hearing complaints about CKS. I've had nothing but great success with their seeds. With maybe just one auto that just isn't performing. Compared to other seeds I've bought, they are way ahead.
I've had close to, if not 100% germination with CK, and the plants are always vigorous if they get what they need.
With that being said, the autos were super slow to start. They are finishing up strong, though.
Why don't you try 20/4 or even 24/0? They like lots of light.

My Crown Royal Fem is doing well, had problems with germination on all the ones I have tried of theirs so far. Though not sure on what the Crown Royal is as their site says 70% Indica, and this girl is for sure definitely leaning hard on the Sativa side (unless a different phenotype):

0033299.JPG
0052867.JPG

Tash - that is what makes growing a photo plant so frustrating for a small 1 tent grow. When she's in flower (12/12) I can't start an auto. Having autos only would let me run the lights 18/6, 20/4 or 24/0.

Don't get me wrong - I've not had a problem with CKS like others have had. Beyond the seed mix up (which they corrected) and this new mix up, their seeds have been fine.:Namaste:

I agree, Dwight. Looks more like a sativa

:passitleft:

This is why im having issues i have autos in veg autos in pre flower photos in flower and photos in veg . closet , modded butcher block. And 8x10 flower room just a fing headache lol but its feasible but a royal pain i just keep the autos on 18/6 with vegging photos no issues and the 12/12 get the room

Tash - that is what makes growing a photo plant so frustrating for a small 1 tent grow. When she's in flower (12/12) I can't start an auto. Having autos only would let me run the lights 18/6, 20/4 or 24/0.

Don't get me wrong - I've not had a problem with CKS like others have had. Beyond the seed mix up (which they corrected) and this new mix up, their seeds have been fine.:Namaste:

I agree, Dwight. Looks more like a sativa

:passitleft:
Nope. You sure can't mess with your photos when they're in flower.
I don't know much about indoor grows, really. I've not given it a go.
Can you bring your autos outside and just give them as much sun as possible until they finish up?

Re: Have You Ordered From Crop King

"King" ordered on a late Friday night and received my stealth pkg with 2 extra seeds on Monday morning. All germinated and in their 1st week. Excited to see my plants grow!!

I0 days of flora all is well so far. Only 1 lady that doesn't seem to like so much light. Took too long to figure it out. But anyway moved her because there's one that needs more light. Give me your thoughts I have 1 that's growing too fast and I have no more room to raise the lights. 5x5 Gorilla grow tent 7 feet in height
420-magazine-mobile1957308417.jpg

My Crown Royal Fem that just about ready, 9th week from switch to Flower (actually think it was week 8 for pics):

0033317.JPG
0062545.JPG
0082143.JPG

Supposed to be Indica Dominant, but she is definitely leaning Sativa Dominant ;)

CKS Candy Cane auto in full flower in the veg room
Day 41
420-magazine-mobile883963393.jpg

Sharing with the green cracks and sour Jacks :)

Nice Candy Canes. I hope mine grow like those when I plant them. I'm keeping them in the fridge for over the fall and winter indoors.

Here's my small grow at 130 days (almost 9 weeks flowering). It's a CKS, but not sure what. Supposed to be Early Miss auto. It's not an auto, so I'm not sure if it's really Early Miss.

I'm thinking a few more weeks to go but she's filling out great over the past 3 weeks :high-five:

IMG_102044.JPG

IMG_101350.JPG

Back
Top Bottom