Haven't Killed It Yet

Happy Sunday all. :ciao: Its update time!

Azaria, the Blue Dream, has been really beefing up...she's showing a little of the claw though. I guess 1600ppm was a bit too much. Gave her a good flush before she went back to the tent (24 days)

Next up is Mazikeen, Dark Devil, at 22 days. Obviously I fim'ed the fim. I thought about blaming those leaves on the cat, but he gave me that look that said if I did he'd chew my toes off after I went to sleep. So, I gave him his fan leaf and fessed up :)

Then we have the Dark Devil twins, Cynthia and Bagheera at 17 days. They are stretching a bit but still looking healthy.

and the roommates Haley the NL Auto (53 days) and Baily my WWxBB (51 days)

AND I am pleased to post my first bud shots :slide:

Haley

and Baily just starting

Things are just going smoothly. Aside from the wee bit of nute burn, they all are coming along great!

Thanks for stopping by

Edit: After seeing the photos, I went back and flushed Bagheera too...cant hurt. I'll knock the ppms down to 1300 and see how that goes

Well, another week in the books. Nute issues under control, and all are looking well.

The roomates Haily (NL Auto 60 days) and Bailey (WWxBB 58 days)

Azaria (Blue Dream 31 days)

Mazikeen (Dark Devil 29 days)

Cynthia

and Bagheera

both at 23 days are getting more than a little leggy, Had to tie them to the bed.

Mazikeen is starting to throw a few hairs :)

Still no purple. Its still a pretty plant though

Whoops...due to deleting all my pictures by accident, this weeks update was delayed. Been struggling with the plants in the small pots. I think I will go minimum 5gal in the future and save the little ones for starting peppers and tomatoes.

On to the pics

Haley and Bailey (68 and 66 days)

Getting nice and frosty, and oh so dense...aside from their short stature..which is a good thing...I am haveing very few issues with the 5 gal roomates

Azaria 39 days, after a pretty heavy pruning...fans bigger than my hand were hogging all the light from the rest of the tent...and she's stretching big time.

Mazikeen at 37 days...still no purple, but she is starting to set her buds.

Cynthia and Bagheera at 31 days and still looking stringy. Baggy has some nice color coming in though

Im wondering if its too late to up-can them...can you do that after they start to flower?

As always, comments, advice, and random thoughts are always welcome :)

:thanks::peacetwo:

Yes you can mate... Just be careful, so you don't stress them...

Yes you can mate... Just be careful, so you don't stress them...

Thanks Grizz

I'm sub'd in like a sandwich with extra toppings...lol You're pretty funny Mouser, the cat pic is precious.
Welcome to my page of fumbles and stumbles :)

:passitleft:

Thought I was sub'd already.. weird.

Welcome Gypsy. Your plants are always looking good. Im hoping I can pull off something respectabe...

And now I'm hungry...but it is Pizza Friday lol.

But hey mouser, did they ever get up potted?

Hello Nismo, I havent had the chance yet. Between work, family shindigs, and weekends with the boy I havent had the time needed to do it carefully, so contrary to my nature I have refrained from doing a rush job...hopefully Sunday. I have the coco mixed though...and this time I will put a screen over the drain in the tub first :oops:

Have a great weekend all :peacetwo:

Here we are again...another week down in my journey. With some minor glitches, this week was relatively painless.

Bailey, the White Widow x Big Bud is filling in nicely. Here she is at 72 days

Her roommate Haley is maintaining her tiny stature, but her buds are rock hard. (74 days)

My Blue Dream Azaria is at 45 days and is starting to really get into flower mode.

The 3 Dark Devils are all responding differently to my care:

Mazikeen at 43 days is looking lush and her leaves are the most vibrant green.

Cynthia at 37 days wont stop stretching and I was forced to break her...looking very stringy

Bagheera is looking beautiful. Forming the sweetest looking pink/purple buds.

I decided to hold off on the upcanning. See where this goes. At the very least it is a learning experience

:peacetwo:

Sorry folks for the delay in updates. Work has been brutal lately. News I guess is the abandonment of Haley. She never really took off after her rough childhood. The pot has been overrun by Bailey, and taking out the NL Auto has given me a nice window for watering. Its drying now but there's only about 7 grams there. The WWxBB is still stacking and racking the buds.

Just today I have dunked a dinafem Shark Shock CBD for a friend of mine who suffers from anxiety, and an ATA Tundra...'cause it sounds good.

Will take and post pics as soon as the boy heads back to his moms today

OK...so I lied. No update yesterday due to an acute case of embarrassment :oops:

On Friday, my son arrived a couple hours earlier than usual, and I was not able to give the plants a good soaking before he showed up. When I opened the tent yesterday it looked like the opening credits from a Mad Max (rasta style) movie. Every leaf on the 2 gal plants was pointing straight down :( I threw them all in the shower for 20 min.

Today, I m happy to say, that aside from a rather drastic defoliation, they all seem to have snapped back. :bitingnails:
..they did suffer in the photogenic dept though.

Bailey...enjoying her 5gal pot all to her onesies (87 days)

Mazikeen...looking a tad less lush than before (58 days)

Bagheera still looking dark and mysterious (52 days)

...and her sister Cynthia still looking like something forcing its way through the sidewalk..

Azaria is still looking pretty nice (60 days)

If these plant dont hermi on me it'll be a minor miracle :/

Totally feel your pain on that issue. Had one do that to use but luckily I caught it the next day. I had to watch it on the time lapse too. It was a tad painful to watch. But watching her bounce back the next day was exhilarating. Not to worry, they will be fine.

Don't stress about it mouser, they'll be right.. Positive vibes man, no reason for them turning, don't give them that option, lol... I'll call them weeds, not derogatory , I like weeds, but anyways politics aside, their beautiful weeds man, they'll be fine, just gotta believe..

Yep. It typically takes a few times of bugging your eyes out and heart rate increase before they start popping nanners. Even if by some chance it does, you can pick and save them. It will be female pollen and can be used for feminizing seeds. It's kind of tedious but it works. :)

Totally feel your pain on that issue. Had one do that to use but luckily I caught it the next day. I had to watch it on the time lapse too. It was a tad painful to watch. But watching her bounce back the next day was exhilarating. Not to worry, they will be fine.

It was amazing how the remaining leaves are all now pointing to the light. Glad yours survived too :)

Don't stress about it mouser, they'll be right.. Positive vibes man, no reason for them turning, don't give them that option, lol... I'll call them weeds, not derogatory , I like weeds, but anyways politics aside, their beautiful weeds man, they'll be fine, just gotta believe..

Thanks Griz for the positive vibes. Lesson learned though...no more small pots for me.

Yep. It typically takes a few times of bugging your eyes out and heart rate increase before they start popping nanners. Even if by some chance it does, you can pick and save them. It will be female pollen and can be used for feminizing seeds. It's kind of tedious but it works. :)

LOL thats all I need...more seeds. I have so many different beans, Im never going to get them all in the ground. This site is the worst for someone with a 'New Beans' addiction. So mny pretty pictures :D

LOL thats all I need...more seeds. I have so many different beans, Im never going to get them all in the ground. This site is the worst for someone with a 'New Beans' addiction. So mny pretty pictures :D

:rofl: I know man. I was gonna say I must be pushing 60+ strains by now, but when I stopped to think about it, it might be closer to 80 :bigblush:

I figure ultimately the cure will be diving into a pool of beans like the kids plastic ball pool at Chuckie Cheese.. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom