Haven't Killed It Yet

Got my air pots....I know I said smart pots, but Im guessing that brain cell was taking a break...They are not what I expected. Do the air holes go out? or in? Does it matter?

DSCF53311.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1132494

And welcome to the wonderful world of light, these little seedlings have big promise of beautiful buds. I am eager to see the dark devil's attributes. Did you check out the community dark devil grow thread? They'll be glad to hear of the new addition to the group.
Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record
Anyways congrats on the germinations and goodluck for the two still in the bag :thumb:

start with one and end up with four..lol.. Yup :)

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

If there's room on that couch of yours, I'd like to sit and watch too! I'm torturing two clones back into existence so I can commiserate with you.

I'm interested in the USB microscope you now have. Once you get it figured out and take some pics, a review would be great. My big gal is flowering now and I'd like to get some good shots of her.

start with one and end up with four..lol.. Yup :)

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

that would be 6 if the two I just solo'd make it...gonna get stinky here :)

If there's room on that couch of yours, I'd like to sit and watch too! I'm torturing two clones back into existence so I can commiserate with you.

I'm interested in the USB microscope you now have. Once you get it figured out and take some pics, a review would be great. My big gal is flowering now and I'd like to get some good shots of her.

Welcome guano. I'll let you know how it works out. Still waiting on FedEx, but I cant wait to play!

Funny thing is, they usually stay up for so long, by the time it comes to pull it down then reassemble, you end up making the same mistakes again, lol...

Hey all. Throwing out a bit of an update here. Slow progress by all, mostly due to heat issues. I need to work on venting this weekend after the boy leaves....

Everything is still green though :)

First off we have Mazikeen, the stocky demonette at 5 days in her new forever home, a 2 gal air pot. coco/perlite at ~ 60/40

Im assuming she is taking this time to throw out some serious roots

next we have Azaria, my Blue Dream, also rockin' the new digs, at 8 days. Heat is causing a bit of leaf curl (I think)

Then we have Haley, the NL Auto at 37 days...thought she would be bigger, but she still has a roomate. I dont think I can seperate at this point so I will grow them out and see what happens.

and lastly we have Bailey, my WWxBB. She seems to be the least affected by the heat

All caught up.

Heat issues can be a real pain in the ass. Struggled with it my first few grows, and was then gifted a portable AC. No more heat problems.

Otherwise, your babies are looking good and I'm confident you will see them through to the end.

All caught up.

Heat issues can be a real pain in the ass. Struggled with it my first few grows, and was then gifted a portable AC. No more heat problems.

Otherwise, your babies are looking good and I'm confident you will see them through to the end.

Thanks Blaze. This weekend Im setting up the fan/carbon filter thingy. It should take care of the heat. Your plants are looking tasty though :)

Still trying to get the USB microscope to work...very cheap...very finicky. May just have to hold out for one of those entry level DSLRs. Until then Ive been playing with my Lyton camera....zoomable pics. I dont think they are compatible with the gallery though.

I don't use my microscope that much actually. Prefer to take samples and quick dry them once I can see that the plants are nearing the end. For me, it gives a much better idea when to harvest the plants.

Well, here we are. Another week has gone by and its time for an update. Things of note...I have added Hydroshield to my nute mix as well as some Silica Blast. They seem to like it. Im hoping to kick start some root development...

I have also up-potted the remaining 2 Dark Devils to their airpots. Cynthia and Bagheera look to be doing well. I still havent got the carbon filter/fan thingy up yet. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow. I love a good Monday off! Here we go with the photo shoot:

We will start off with Azaria, my Blue Dream. (10 days)

Followed by Mazikeen the Dark Devil at 8 days

Next we have the roomates, Haley my NL Auto at 39 days

and Bailey the WWxBB at 37 days

and we will finish out with the little ones, Cynthia and Bagheera. Both Dark Devils at 3 days

Thanks for stopping by :)

:peacetwo:

Already looks good mouser :) coming along well man...

Weekly update time!! Some amazing growth, and there is this subtle...aroma that causes sensory flashback during my work day. Sounds silly I know, but I love that smell.:circle-of-love:

Azaria at 17 days

Mazikeen at 15 days...just FIMed her

The roomates Haley and Bailey...cant really separate them now...46 and 44 days

and the babies Bagheera and Cynthia at 10 days

Tempted to top the little ones, but I think I'll wait for another node or 2.

Thanks for stopping by :)

:peacetwo:

Weekly update time!! Some amazing growth, and there is this subtle...aroma that causes sensory flashback during my work day. Sounds silly I know, but I love that smell.
Doesn't sound silly, I love the smell too. And it's good to know I'm not the only one who names my plants :laughtwo:

Why Azaria, the name? It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't an Azaria born in Australia in 35 years...all girls are looking really healthy mouser,well done man...

Why Azaria, the name? It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't an Azaria born in Australia in 35 years...all girls are looking really healthy mouser,well done man...

Thanks Grizz. :) Azaria was a childhood friend. Her name aways reminded me of Azure...Blue...seemed the only choice for my Blue Dream.

Back
Top Bottom