Hempy Headquarters

I have no issues with preparing 16 gallons and using it over 3 to 4 days.
Of course, it might depend somewhat on which nutrients you are using.
69CA3CFF-947B-460C-AE65-8991F8A9B1E9.jpeg

how do you measure and mix your nutrient solutions so it is easy? I have the seringe looking thing but it only measures 1/4 tsp.

i used a series of different syringes when i had bottle nutes. they are easy to find and super cheap at veterinary and farm supply stores. get a couple different sizes.

Yes exactly. Watering draws air down into the roots. A good dry/wet cycle is important.

Indeed - and a flood a couple inches higher than the hole will not only refresh the reservoir, but will pull in fresh air from the top. Depending on the age of the plant, because of the reservoir, the table may only need to flooded every 2-3 days, but the real benefit is when you need to fertigate daily or more often during flowering.

Hey guys I’ve decided to join the hempy squad. I’ve thrown 6 clones into 4L hempy pots (one not seen in pic) I’ve got them outdoors inside my makeshift greenhouse but obviously they are curling up. Using AN pH perfect G,M,B series with calmag in RO water! Any advice would be great!
FEA51CDD-1A27-40C4-83E6-662442CD5764.jpeg

cover or tape up the outside of the pots to block the light. roots do not like to be exposed to light and will not develop properly in a clear container.

were those clones rooted in before planting in the 4Ls ? it looks like they've been pulled over from another media, or it may be root plugs.

cover or tape up the outside of the pots to block the light. roots do not like to be exposed to light and will not develop properly in a clear container.

were those clones rooted in before planting in the 4Ls ? it looks like they've been pulled over from another media, or it may be root plugs.
Thanks for the advice, I have the tape and have done 4/6 pots.
2 were rooted in soil and 4 in root plugs. Shook as much soil and other media off before planting. Most of it just fell off.

you can bring a little over to hempy no problem. water from the edges the same as you would soil to encourage outward root growth.

they look a little hungry.

looked pale in the pics. don't seem established. should still catch though.
i ran half dose in AN.

looked pale in the pics. don't seem established. should still catch though.
i ran half dose in AN.
I might have given stronger than I should have then. Should I flush?

just stick with a regular feed sched for now. clones can be odd till they catch. it looks to me like they are still trying to build enough root to establish. in hempy it would be an early seedling straight feed at 1/2 dose or under, fed every two - three days.

Back
Top Bottom