Herbies December Throw Back Competition

I want those seeds because those seeds are of strains you can't buy anymore from breeders, and I want to win those seeds and grow them out here on 420 for all to see and do a full grow journal .

I want those Nirvana seeds to grow some plants for my boyfriend who recently went through trauma here in the Northern Bright part of the country, by developing Jock Horror and winding up ruining my best Afghaan wiping his face from the constant Misty eyed embarrassment.
Nirvana seeds have never let me down.

Corny....but it works for me. LOL

I have to edit this to fall within the rules. :)

I want those seeds because I want to grow some plants for my boyfriend who recently went through trauma here in the Northern Bright part of the country, by developing Jock Horror and winding up ruining my best Afghaan wiping his face from the constant Misty eyed embarrassment.
Nirvana seeds have never let me down

I'll take OG's place in line if he's going to step out..............:laugh:

I want those seeds because I am planning another outdoor grow in the Spring and I need something the chipmunks, moles, and squirrels won't go digging into. What critter would want to go messing and chewing around something called "Jock Horror"?

And, the "Northern Bright" would be perfect in the great white north where I am....along with the "Misty" which would fit in nicely near the pond when it has morning mist rising off it. The "Afghaan" would make a good experiment to compare growing outdoors in a pot being fed bottled nutrients and in the ground with natural nutrients provided by Momma Nature.

Okay, that's my serious side entry.

:circle-of-love:

I want those seeds because, I've been ripped off twice by 2 different seed vendors and I'm broke after my large indoor investment and my disability to be able to work and get some from a wonderful vendor like HERBIES!:thanks::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom