Herbies December Throw Back Competition

I want those Nirvana seeds to grow some plants for my boyfriend who recently went through trauma here in the Northern Bright part of the country, by developing Jock Horror and winding up ruining my best Afghaan wiping his face from the constant Misty eyed embarrassment.
Nirvana seeds have never let me down.

Corny....but it works for me. LOL

I want those seeds cause they are herbielicious

I want them there seeds to plant in some ole holler for a good ole fashion gorilla grow this summer by growing outdoors ill be helping everyone with some nice fresh oxygen some leafy greens for the bugs we all know we encounter during any outdoor grow and eventually some nice organic matter which will slowly decompose and feed the forest so if I get the seeds i will not be the only being to reap the benefits of the cannabis plants and I always share my meds so you would be really giving the seeds to everyone I would just be the caretaker of the seeds

I want those seeds because i can give them the proper training and nutrition to grow up big and strong,
then when they are at their most beautiful, i will cut off their heads and burn them.... but in a good way.

Also i have never tried seeds from nirvana before.
You the man herbie :thumb:

I want those seeds because...

I also want to add to my own "Seed Vault" for variety...........someday I will have the only seeds left of those strains and people will haunt me and stalk me to get them...the originals...the one and only's....I will keep them safely tucked away in the Seed Vault for my grandchildren to experience and their children after them. (after I grow one or two for testing purposes, of course) :)

(2nd entry for good measure)

Back
Top Bottom