Hey Everyone! It's Been A Long Time: Stop By & Say Hello

GoogleGenie

Hey 420 people!

I've been away for a long time, but I've decided to start journaling again. I thought i would stop by and say hey :snowboating:

I grow in Coco/DWC under LED lighting as a hobby. I'm interested in hydroponic horticulture in general, but I really like weed, so it's a good match.

Growing has really helped with getting through this pandemic. It's been something other than work to focus on when the lockdowns were/are in full swing. I put the time to good use and spent a lot of time studying and improving myself as a grower. I'm always looking to improve myself as a grower and I hope we can learn from each other and exchange information down the road.

Peace and love to you all :peace:

And here is a link to my journal to those interested

I’m new good to meet you my friend!
Hey @Oldhippie59 what's happening my friend! And welcome to 420 magazine. I've not been around for a while, but it's as warm and welcoming here as i remember :Rasta::ganjamon:

Hey @Oldhippie59 what's happening my friend! And welcome to 420 magazine. I've not been around for a while, but it's as warm and welcoming here as i remember :Rasta::ganjamon:
Not much brother just getting set up for my second grow ever I still have 3 from the first grow to harvest just giving them an extra week or so.

Not much brother just getting set up for my second grow ever I still have 3 from the first grow to harvest just giving them an extra week or so.
Nice! You must be excited to take down the other three. Will you be journaling?
Welcome back! Checking out your journal as we speak... ;)
thanks Line :high-five: The journal in my sig is the one that is getting the most frequent updates, you might wanna check that one out. Much appreciate you stopping by :peace:

Back
Top Bottom