HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

i gotta cabinet, its cfl growing & limited space, it will keep a top row of clones/seedlings 4-6 inches tall and a couple clones/seedlings underneath up to about 20 inches. that i think i'll be starting that tomorrow. this veg chamber will be used for my fav's mostly and will allow for running plants in veg.70-90 days while the whole time some of the same strain go 12/12 for my enjoyment.. ;)

here's a pic post, sorry for the wait....

purp x skunk - 2
purpxskunk.JPG

c.o.b. - 7
i super cropped this 1 a couple days ago,
cob1pic2.JPG

cob1pic1.JPG

here's the rest of em'
cob2.JPG

cob3-7pic1.JPG

cob3-7pic2.JPG

they all are going strong. a good closet strain i think.

clone of BQ3 - 1
cloneBQ3pic2.JPG

cloneBQ3pic1.JPG

Black Queen's - 2 /#'s 4 & 5
black_queen.JPG

Black Pearl's - 3 /#'s 2 - 3 - 4
black_pearl.JPG

pix of BQ3 and BP1 to follow. :grinjoint:

all 10 of the seeds i planted the other day came up today!!!

2-a.m.s.(fem) /1-jack flash #5(fem) /6-good bagseed /1-random heavy hitter

10_out_of_10_seeds.JPG

i also cleaned up BP1 and BQ3. they are doing better now. here's some pix...

BQ3
BQ33.JPG

PICT001210.JPG

PICT00152.JPG

BP1
PICT000210.JPG

PICT00038.JPG

PICT000410.JPG

PICT000513.JPG

the clone of BQ3 is also going good, getting pre flowers and pistols

PICT002011.JPG

here's the grow room fillin up quick now. 27 plants above ground currently!

PICT003311.JPG

i put the 2 a.m.s. and the jack flash#5 in a 5-gal together till they are bigger, the others i put in the tub around BP1. i need another tub!!

i'll post close pix of the little plants in a bit. they are getting preflowers and could sex in the next week or so! :peace: to the :bongrip:

i'm so pissed. the jack flash#5 had sprouted had its root all the way through the bottom with a 1/4" running along the bottom at transplant but still had its shell helmet on. 3 came up like that, normally i just give em a couple of squirts from the sprayer and the shell falls off, all day yesterday i waited and the other two dropped theirs, but not this one. got to lookin and there was a piece of somthin still connecting the two halves and the shell wasnt even connected but the plant could'nt lose it. i tried then called in reinforcements, deciding to pull it by force cause the plant turned purple then brown then started to thin its stalk i thought it was really gonna cut its head off to escape the shell! took 2 of us a while to get it off but the strap as im callin it was like rubber and we played w/it for a good while before we got the halves apart. craziness. the top is f'd in the a, but the root stayed thick and white so i left it a bit but it got worse so i sprinkled a couple mm of dry peat on her and 2 caps of h2o2. hopefully it'll come up again. but even then i dunno how it'll grow. over $20 and a week wait. man.

anyone who knows what happened or how to fix it please get your posts up!!

pix...

a.m. all seemed cool
PICT00406.JPG

PICT00397.JPG

6-7 hours later - after removing shell
PICT00015.JPG

PICT000811.JPG

PICT00145.JPG

PICT00174.JPG

here lies jack, hopefully she comes back up
PICT002012.JPG

PICT00367.JPG

the 2 a.m.s fem's lookin good on their 1st day thought as are the other 7 tray mates.

i did get a clone of black queen from a local source, it's party ready all ready.
PICT000411.JPG

the laser made me wonder...would concentrated laser light delivered to buds individually boost production... hmmm

well if ms jack flash#5 comes back up we'll see!

thanx all! a ton of pix next post, it's about dawn for the garden so i got chores to do, might be after that for the good news.

farming really is a lifestyle and i guess i must really like it. so off to work i go
:peace:

Is that your low and high temps on the bottom of the thermo?? The humidity is looking low for veg. plants... Looking good NB... Hopefully you don't have to move your containers around much, those things must way a ton... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom