HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

make sure you are not putting the CFL's in the way of the HID light if thats what that HTG reflector has in it. Get them off to the side a bit.

Looking good. Keep an eye on the slight yellowing in the growth tip. Looks like the very beginning of Mag def. If the leaf grows out and the yellow goes away you are good. But if that yellow/light green stays as it grows out look into why you are def. in Mag. it could just be lighter green new growth hard to tell in the pic.

good lookin out mcbudz! that wasnt the best angle earlier but i have a better one so you can see how the lights are deployed. i have em' angled so the back side and the tops get the extra light w/o interfering with the 1kw. i also rotate the plants several times a day anyway so shadows shouldnt be a big deal. the yellow in the center of the leaves is just last nights growing, the pics i think you mean were from this morning as they woke up, the yellow on the outer edges is what worries me. oh and the big hole through the stalk where i supercropped it. ;)
heres that shot roadie...
PICT00126.JPG

:peace:

grow day 43 - 12/12 day 29 - flowering day 11

its a new day just prior to lights on. lets check it out....

BQ3
PICT00013.JPG

PICT00037.JPG

PICT00067.JPG

PICT00096.JPG

and her clone - which is pushin new leaves...
clone_bq3_.JPG

BP1
PICT00025.JPG

PICT00045.JPG

PICT00058.JPG

PICT00105.JPG

am_group_shot.JPG

the lights kicked on during the shoot, and i had to move the cfl's up an 1" this morning already, so it looks like they're growing good to me. :grinjoint:

yea just tap water here- Pan4. i tested just now (i have a test kit but no upper or downer) its either 7.4 or 7.6, close call i cant tell. taxes from the state already came back,feds any day, so i'll be checking stuff off my to get list then. ph testing and super premium soil are at the top along w/a water filter, thermometer and microscope for trich's. under that is another 1000wt hid, better exhaust fan(s), and supplies for my electrician fam member to beef up my circuits so i dont catch fire. whatevers left in the budget will go to impulse shopping like usual. :smokin:

nothing new pic wise on my current plants. they budding right along. a little mystery goes a long way. what's new and cool. first the new....

yellow - black pearl - 4

red - california orange bud - 9

green - black queen - 3

blue - purp x skunk (cross breed) 3

that's the legend for future reference.

PICT00228.JPG

now the cool....
my bff nbk357 adopted a lot of my ladiez and here's his handy work. i'm so proud of both of them. (plant and grower)
my 7 grams - many angles

PICT00089.JPG

PICT00077.JPG

PICT00068.JPG

PICT00059.JPG

that's a couple bottom flowers from a clone of plant #1 on my 4 random heavy hitters as grown by nbk357 cfl style. he did a great job, very heavy and sleepy with excessive munchies. oz plus yield

nbk380 and nbk357 almost sounds like gun calibers

lol...you hit it right in the bulls eye, Pan4. my handle is old, from '94-'95 sumthin like that, 380 was my pager code as well as my first pistol back then. i dont chamber .380's hardly anymore though, i rock the .357sig and .40s&w to ventilate stuff nowadays. even still, i havent met a firearm i didnt wanna shoot yet. :smokin: that ganja from 357's grow of plant#1-clone- turned out to be some cool. real heavy smoke. :smokin:

i have some pix from yesterday-feb 13th

well the seedlings are all but hatched now. here's the count so far..
black pearl - planted 4 /\ 3 seedlings
black queen - planted 3 /\ 2 seedlings
cali. orange bud - planted 9 /\ 7 seedlings
'purp' x 'skunk' - planted 3 /\ 2 seedlings

PICT00633.JPG

the closet is still going through renovations. my ladiez are doing all right i guess. i am going to move them to some better soil asap. the dirt i have is depleted, i think, so in w/some new. i took some clones of the pearl just in case i need some more weed at harvest. :grinjoint: heres some pix....

BP1
PICT00424.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT00345.JPG

PICT00338.JPG

PICT00306.JPG

PICT002810.JPG

PICT002112.JPG

PICT00193.JPG

PICT00069.JPG

BQ3
PICT00185.JPG

PICT00151.JPG

PICT00106.JPG

PICT00097.JPG

heres where i super cropped. you can still see through the stalk. somehow i dont think that's how it supposed to look.
PICT00135.JPG

:cool:

lol...you hit it right in the bulls eye, Pan4. my handle is old, from '94-'95 sumthin like that, 380 was my pager code as well as my first pistol back then. i dont chamber .380's hardly anymore though, i rock the .357sig and .40s&w to ventilate stuff nowadays. even still, i havent met a firearm i didnt wanna shoot yet. :smokin: that ganja from 357's grow of plant#1-clone- turned out to be some cool. real heavy smoke. :smokin:
Thats cool we both have 9mm S&W never leave hoem without them.;)

seed tray day 5
Seed_Tray_-_day_5.JPG

i got a little handle on my ph now. should see an improvement.

before - water from the tap - over the scale of 7.6 for sure
PICT00339.JPG

after - 6.8
PICT00127.JPG

:peace:

nbk380 I am glad to have helped with the water. I got my ph meter from HK its a good one. Here a link to the e-bay seller eBay Store - easylifeproduct: Description en Français, Beschreibung auf Deutsch, Thermometers.

By the way you garden is looking so good.:smokin:

Pan4

:thanks: Pan4 for the tap water hint. but i don't think were lookin at the same garden man. mine is falling to turds. ;) your kind words are still very much appreciated though. - gunslinger pan4.9mm! them smith & wesson's will get the job done, but the h&k usp variant#3 (da/sa w-decock) i take mine chambered in .357sig (avail. in whatever cal. you like - the .22LR w/extnd mag is crazy fun cause you can dump forever, ultra fast and alot cheaper than the sig rounds.) just looks and feels so good out there trimmin tha fat so to speak. a very assertive piece w/only one goal since it's manufacture. we'll have to get some rounds off when i come out to rock-hound w/ya this summer. :peace:

i also took McBudz up on the advise he gave me too. i grabbed me some magnesium sulf. hopefully that along with the ph change will fix the chlorosis (yellowing of the leaves) in my garden. i gotta get my leaves back to turnin yellow and fallin off during late late flowering not at the beginning! LOL ! :thanks: McBudz!

i also listened to you too getsumkin! :thanks: you're right, my dirt is so depleted from the previous grows. i dont put enough water through it to dissolve the mg fert balls in the dirt. i got 160 lbs of new soil w/no nutes what so ever added just a peat & sand mix w/some vermiculite imma mix in. i think this batch will allow for at least 1 maybe more waterings a week, i hope, the f.f. beastie bloomz/cha-ching nutes keep beggin me to hit them hoez hard and often. later on imma use the leftover soil as the base, and mix in some happy frog or ocean force when i can get it.

also imma move from single pots to a couple rubbermaid type bins to grow in. 1 big (20"Wx16"Dx15"T) and 1 bigger (27"Wx19"Dx16"T)

i'll change everything out here in a minute and you know i'll come w/tha pix.
thanx for the good lookin out all yous guyz!!! ya'll rule! :grinjoint:

:thanks: Pan4 for the tap water hint. but i don't think were lookin at the same garden man. mine is falling to turds. ;) your kind words are still very much appreciated though. - gunslinger pan4.9mm! them smith & wesson's will get the job done, but the h&k usp variant#3 (da/sa w-decock) i take mine chambered in .357sig (avail. in whatever cal. you like - the .22LR w/extnd mag is crazy fun cause you can dump forever, ultra fast and alot cheaper than the sig rounds.) just looks and feels so good out there trimmin tha fat so to speak. a very assertive piece w/only one goal since it's manufacture. we'll have to get some rounds off when i come out to rock-hound w/ya this summer. :peace:

i also took McBudz up on the advise he gave me too. i grabbed me some magnesium sulf. hopefully that along with the ph change will fix the chlorosis (yellowing of the leaves) in my garden. i gotta get my leaves back to turnin yellow and fallin off during late late flowering not at the beginning! LOL ! :thanks: McBudz!

i also listened to you too getsumkin! :thanks: you're right, my dirt is so depleted from the previous grows. i dont put enough water through it to dissolve the mg fert balls in the dirt. i got 160 lbs of new soil w/no nutes what so ever added just a peat & sand mix w/some vermiculite imma mix in. i think this batch will allow for at least 1 maybe more waterings a week, i hope, the f.f. beastie bloomz/cha-ching nutes keep beggin me to hit them hoez hard and often. later on imma use the leftover soil as the base, and mix in some happy frog or ocean force when i can get it.

also imma move from single pots to a couple rubbermaid type bins to grow in. 1 big (20"Wx16"Dx15"T) and 1 bigger (27"Wx19"Dx16"T)

i'll change everything out here in a minute and you know i'll come w/tha pix.
thanx for the good lookin out all yous guyz!!! ya'll rule! :grinjoint:

Damm man that's a drag. Just trans plant them into good soil they should recover. I would use perite to help with drainage and oxygen intake. Vermiculite retains water so don't add too much already f*ed up soil doing that. Don't know about using a tub for pot. You know me I would aeroponic that tub quick.
Best of luck Bro.:cheer:

Pan4

pan4 -

i was running water compliance and efficiency tests on the dirt. and the new combo isn't good at draining at all. in fact the water seriously just sits on top as far as i can tell, i had poked holes to get it in there, granted the soil is fresh and moist but i only filled half of the water catcher from the bottom of the pot to see. exactly opposite of what i want so far. more combo's to try yet, and i still have perlite to mix in w/the soil, and i think the vermiculite will be good as a layer on the top that i keep moist and let it wick down. maybe scoop it off the top when dry and soak it and put it back? but how would i nute then? maybe just make some nute concentrate and water it in the dirt real good, before putting in the plants, and drying it out real good w/the fans and stirring it up occasionally? does that work?
of course theres the easy logical tried ' tru way, i probably will just throw all the dirts together w/perlite, do clones and start seeds w/the vermiculite by itself. better smoke a bowl on it!!:cool:

heres that 1st dirt test after like 10 min.

plain
PICT00098.JPG

PICT00117.JPG

w/vermiculite
PICT00107.JPG

PICT00136.JPG

pretty muddy. thats what the tests are for though.

pan4 - you tried to tell me in time, im just like greased lightning when it comes to messin up some shiz-nitz.:smokin:

i got 160 lbs of new soil w/no nutes what so ever added just a peat & sand mix w/some vermiculite imma mix in. i think this batch will allow for at least 1 maybe more waterings a week, i hope, the f.f. beastie bloomz/cha-ching nutes keep beggin me to hit them hoez hard and often. later on imma use the leftover soil as the base, and mix in some happy frog or ocean force when i can get it.
Good Move. Patience at times from restraining to hit em hard with some fertilizers pays off. Having replanting them into new soil mediums, and adding liquid feeding fertilizers as they are to be appllied properly gives us less heartache and time loss.
For years growing in soils I have come across this scenario many times. I tend to stick with the basics, and graze a little bit out of the box at times. Cannabis is a very hearty plant, and can adapt and adjust rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom