HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

heres some pix of the ladiez..

i rearranged the setup so it's as follows, both males gone - both females in the big 5 gal buckets. also i started 2 c.o.b and 2 purp/skunk cross. 12/12 all the way on those.

on BQ3 i took 4 clones during transplant and gave her a good super cropping i also SC'd a couple of the preflowers. her top was heavy so i may have messed up cause when i pinched it went 'timber'!! i hope it didnt get messed up cause she got a knarly split at the SC point.
Black_Queen_with_pistols.JPG

on BP1 she got her color almost fixed, and was also super cropped. this is her second time gettin SC'd and she has her LST leash on so shes chillin w/a gangsta lean.
Black_Pearl_with_pistols.JPG

:bong:

Update - the super cropping has been successful it looks like, they have all tried to get back up where they were and made it, but the pearl cant cause i got her tied down, im trying to get her to twist up like a tornado, so ive been adjusting the stings position and length as it rebuilds the stem. heres a pic -
Black Pearl
PICT00254.JPG

it seems like it'll work, nice twist on the stem, but it needs like 2-3 strings to pull it round the backside. the queen can hold her weight up now w/o the stick and has already pulled her tip back to the light but im leavin the stick for now, i want her to keep that 90 deg. angle at that node so i'll probably have to SC her again tomorrow or the day after to keep the tip level. but maybe supporting and taking support away will do the trick for that node. SC'd preflowers will be Lst'd to the plant most places. i'm not sure my design for this one, maybe just random 90 deg angles. or a weed leaf. :smokin: heres her SC pic-
Black Queen
PICT00373.JPG

PICT00363.JPG

the preflowers next to the stem were the sc'd ones from today. all in all i think things are good here so i have some pix to show but since it usually takes half an hour to an hour for me to post anything so imma shoot this one first. :peace:

grow day 37 - 12/12 day 23

following the initial supercrop came a couple more this morning on the queen with lst support online. pearl got her broken leaves removed and revealed a whole line of pre flowers up the stem. her pistol's are the best of all my grows so far despite the sickness early on. im thinking she'll be a hairy one. i really want to see the black calyxs on the queen the most though.
pix anyone? :popcorn:...

PICT00394.JPG

PICT00382.JPG

PICT00289.JPG

PICT00298.JPG

PICT00305.JPG

PICT00316.JPG

PICT00325.JPG

PICT00337.JPG

PICT00344.JPG

PICT00232.JPG

PICT00249.JPG

PICT00269.JPG

PICT00277.JPG

PICT00364.JPG

PICT00374.JPG

PICT00208.JPG

i have every preflower in full direct light w/the lst now i guess i just have to stay on top of her. :cool:

i've been getting supplies to start my own. this is truly inspirational.

:nicethread:

Hey nbk380, nice grow.
I noticed you are using grow bags for your BQ's. How do you like the grow bags?
I bought 7 gal. grow bags for final transplant, but now I'm not sure if I want to use them. I wish I had known they come in white, I got black ones.
Pots vs. grow bags...What do you think?
Caramelicious In NorCal

^ i prefer pots if your gonna transplant your plants -its easier to get the plants out- but as a final destination the bags work fine. also bags are easier to squeeze into tight spots if necessary. the bags i have are 3-gal and they are black inside white outside. pots and bags are both good to grow, in my opinion, but i moved back to pots. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom