HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

thanx pan4 and cherma - i worked out the soil mix. it's a composite of sorts. dry vermiculite lines the bottom about 2 mm deep, the new soil plain the next 20% of the container, then new dirt+perlite in a 50/50 mix with old dirt+perlite takes the next 50% (the sweet spot) and the top 20% is new dirt+perlite. 10% not used, but another 2mm of dry vermiculite goes on top around the plant(s) stalk. i blend the layers so the roots don't freak. also i went out the box a bit and whipped up a nute concoction that's triple strength in 1/4 the volume. it has mg@18-18-21 / beastie bloomz@0-50-30 / cha-ching@9-50-10 i also added in the magnesium sulf. for the yellow leaves to a base of 3% h2o2/97% purified h2o. it was cool, all the stuff separated into layers when settled. only i stabilized it w/the vermiculite so it wasn't really a liquid, it was just as damp as the soil, not wet or drippy, and spread nicely. i added it lightly on top all the dirt at 2" increments and mixed it in, more at the lower parts of the pot except right around the plant. either it'll leach out, or the roots will find it and drink it up. we'll see how it turns out. regular nute'ng will start with next watering. i feel real good w/the dirt, it's silky smooth and light, and i'm kinda patting myself on the back for the alternate use of the vermiculite. i only have 2 plants in the new dirt now - 1 c.o.b. seedling and the 1st BQ3 clone - but my smaller tub is fully prepped for BQ3 & BP1 to move to in the morning. i put a ton of pix in my photo gallery, but i'll just grab the highlight reel for ya'll......

heres the closet now
PICT00346.JPG

PICT003310.JPG

PICT00326.JPG

my nute mix
the base mix - everything but the h2o2 with just a touch of vemiculite
PICT00602.JPG

now add in the h2o2
PICT00634.JPG

PICT00643.JPG

add a few hand fulls of vermiculite and...
PICT00694.JPG

PICT00772.JPG

here's the small tub w/the new medium for BQ3 & BP1 + some
PICT00026.JPG

PICT00047.JPG

and now around the horn...everyone has received a magnesium foliage spray

BP1 - broken accidentally during everything so i just topped it (tried to FIM) and made the top into 5 clones.
PICT00695.JPG

PICT00682.JPG

PICT00672.JPG

PICT00541.JPG

PICT0052.JPG

PICT00501.JPG

PICT0047.JPG

Clones from BP1
PICT0045.JPG

PICT00432.JPG

PICT00425.JPG

BQ3
PICT002113.JPG

PICT00128.JPG

seedtray
Seed_Tray_-_day_5.JPG

that's about it for today. alot more pix in my photo gallery. while your there be sure to try out my 'cannabis wallpapers' theres one for everybody. make sure you switch the view in the index gallery from 'gallery' to 'puzzle' then right click the image you wanna set to background so you can tile them at the size i intended w/o the site logo in every tile. some cool ones in there.

keep it growin ya'll :peace:

order placed for 1-feminized Jumping Jack Flash #5 and 2-feminized A.M.S. (anti mold system) seeds.

looking into a auto-flowering that believe it or not this is deciduous herbaceous perennial strain! For those of you that are not that horticulturally aware this means it has the ability to re-emerge after it has died. it's called Big Bad John auto flowering. it's only 130 euros each :cool:

man last night was insane!!!! i was putting the omniflect up and got about 1/2 way done...
PICT000810.JPG

...then wham, the building across the way caught fire, major fire too. 10-12 fire trucks rolled up w/the hazmat guys blocked all the streets off. moved us across the street. cops everywhere. red cross had to come because of all the units involved...

PICT00029.JPG

PICT000910.JPG

...it was a meth-lab that blew up. took 3 hours to put out and toasted 7 apartments and killed a dog. the cook burned himself up too, and was arrested.

it was close ya'll.

that was the scariest thing ive endured to date. they 'evacuated' us and i kept waiting for them to go in and 'clear' my house, i was so glad to have made it through w/my plants and no jail. no pix out of batteries for the camera. things $ wise tightened up cause i added $25,000 in insurance for my place. also got protection on my sat.dish after seeing the fire and what could happen. plus i gotta trip coming up gotta save some $ for that. thanx for the concern pan4 and stizzle. everything is back to cool, but i still get a lil' adrenaline just recalling the event, which is kinda cool anyway.

everyone is fine no injuries, except the car of course. secured funding for repairs, just waiting on the shop to open. my luck though is getting to me, the near miss w/the fire then the direct hit on the car has got me not wanting to leave the house, yet not wanting to stay at the house so my bad luck cant get me here. don't worry y'all this changes nothing, i don't bow to the forces that be, i just adapt. :cool:

new seed tray started...
PICT00279.JPG

overall it has
6 - unknown bagseed (great of course)
1 - random heavy hitter (unused from previous grow)
1 - fem. sensi seed - jack flash #5
2 - fem. green house seed - a.m.s. (anti-mold system)

heres pix of the other seeds
PICT002611.JPG

PICT00256.JPG

with those are the other seedlings
2 - black queen
3 - black pearl
7 - C.O.B.
2 - purp x skunk

also BP1 and BQ3 (a lesson in what not to do w/some plants) and a clone of BQ3 also living.

plans for additional strains continuing, maybe even have update tonight. addition of new ballast and reflector in couple weeks. happy frog dirt by the time these seeds germ. (fingers crossed) :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom