HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

Nice man, so how long into 12/12 are you? They look very healthy.

Sick Pearl?
How is it doing today? I see there is a plastic bag inside the container, am I correct? When is the feeding to begin? By going into a 12/12 right off the bat, some Nitro will still be needed, but not nearly as much as if they were in an 18/6 cycle. Question for you. Is the containers with the plastic inserts all the way into the pot? Does this allow for drainage? Possible overwatering with no Nutes.

that soil has good nute levels. i did give them all a round of 18-18-21 a couple days ago. the queens are ready for the ff beastie blooms but i holdin out for pistols - any day now-

the pearl is a sativa dominant strain. i was thinkin i need to go opposite what im doin w/the queens. as far as the watering, i dont think the pearls getting enough. its treated the same as the queens and that aint workin. im moving it from the grow bag to a pot so i can be more hands on w/it. i'll put pix up later. its still adding new growth, just the lower stuff is wilting away.

sorry bro, these plants and the seeds behind them are in and out. i'm going to keep a simple 12/12 setup like the 4 random heavy hitters thread. all that vegin prolongs my misery. clones might get a lil veg time, but i doubt it.

I guess you have been growing this strain this way ?

I tried it with some Jamaican
and they still had to have 11 nodes
before they would start to flower.

I just thought it might speed up if they had more light.

I wanna watch your grow
and learn how you do this,
as it would save electricity
only running 12/12 for the whole grow.

Are you growing an auto flowering strain ?

Anyway, thanks for the nice thread,
I am gonna watch your grow :rollit:

^ it's my first time w/these particular strains, but im just testin the waters so to speak. i had real good luck w/my completed journal going 12/12 from seed even the clones went 12/12 so why not? i have added a 1000wt hps to the 500+ watts of cfl's i had for that journal so the energy savings of a 12/12 WILL be noticeable. But mostly it's my impatience! they bud faster in 12/12.

Day 23 - 12/12 day 9

Nutes and water today

BQ1
BQ11.JPG

a little yellow here too.

BQ2
BQ21.JPG

BQ3
BQ3.JPG

I think its the HPS light on it, i may be mistaken though.

dude it looks like that last pic has some crazy ph problem....that plant is straight yellow.

It's all yellow thats not just the lighting.. re potting is all i think will work. it's growing w/the rest of them and they are growing fine. gotta be the dirt not the routine.

Try flushing it out. I had the same problem. I stopped using the nutes I was using and flushed it out until I could afford some new ones and it started looking better right away.

Back
Top Bottom