Hi all from the sunny UK

Happy dayz

420 Member
Darren from UK here
Dab long in the dark arts of the grow
Been bringing kid into the world for about 10 years and now just swapped to LED
Generally a breeder of stardawg, gelatos and sherbet as I seem to do well on these
Also looking for good information and tips from our more learned colleagues on here cheers

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Happy dayz

Are you currently growing anything?
If so, do you have any image's you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Darren from UK here
Dab long in the dark arts of the grow
Been bringing kid into the world for about 10 years and now just swapped to LED
Generally a breeder of stardawg, gelatos and sherbet as I seem to do well on these
Also looking for good information and tips from our more learned colleagues on here cheers
My brother we grow on the same land! Welcome to the 420 family :welcome: I have two tents in the same room compact and am still running a heater most days I don't think it ever gets to hot over our ways what's your set up like? I may have to grab some clones off you in the future 🤣✌🏽💚

Feelin the love thanks guys
Running a bud box pro 2.4x1.2x2.0
Have 3 GN pro 10 mesh lights which have recently replaced 2 X 1mtr air cooled hoods hps.
Only grow 2 X plants in 80ltr pots and scrog them , only flicking them after net is full

Been averaging 30 Oz per plant under hps but hoping similar or better under these
Will send pics later when home

Nice I use a budbox pro but they sent me mylar instead of white 🙄 good quality though 👌🏽 your rooms double the size of mine! One can dream 🤣🤣
Never seen anyone growning with those lights so interested to see how they perform 👍🏽
I wish I had the time to grow one plant and veg to fill, I think it's a beautiful sight and a good skill 👌🏽 I just started flowering 9 plants in half your size 🤣 🤦🏽‍♂️. The yeild sounds bout right though I'll be expecting a LB 🤞🏽

Looking forward to the pics bro.. @me if you get your own journal started not sure how far along you are but I'd follow along 😁

Also mars hydro have a comp currently running so make sure you get your name in the hat 😎

Attached a cpl pics
These are blue gelato just gonna start their 3rd week in veg .
LEDs currently running at 20%

16879782289798750824068123262581.jpg

Attached a cpl pics
These are blue gelato just gonna start their 3rd week in veg .
LEDs currently running at 20%

16879782289798750824068123262581.jpg
Looks smart! Jealous man really liking the with walls 😅.. do you just start in back corners then spread the canopy across? Don't think I'll ever try scrog but it's a great skill with indoor growing.

Regarding your first post and temps now that you're under LEDs a Lazer thermometer is your best friend, I got one cheap once the COVID craze ended lol. people say you can run higher temps running LEDs which is a fact and here's why..

My thermostat inside tent calibrated so I base all temp judgements off this and its bang on with my Lazer stat.

PXL_20230618_114523595.jpg

Now my leaf temps at the same time.. I try set all my equipment to leaf temps by offsetting it to match.

PXL_20230618_114543845.MP.jpg

So depending on light distance you could be running low temps although you think it's high.

Well you are now brother 🤣 what your doing is working ladies look lovely but just a heads up on the temps to take some stress off.. I like my leaf at around 26c veg but sometimes Ill runn it lower incase our weather turns Jamaica for a day 🤣🤣

Ahhh so 26 is a better temp

Good to know
I've learned when some leaves go purple it's too cold
Yeah some do but I've never tried, I grew a blackberry kush auto not long ago and the plant was purple like you've never seen! She won't me nug of the month in may.

PhotoRoom-20230414_091027.png

Enjoying the comps here and the members their helping me step out my comfort zone and trying new things.

Back
Top Bottom