High Brix

Hey I go from 1 gal to 5 gal in veg then transplant to 10 gal 1-2 weeks before I go into flower is this going to be a problem? I know I will only get 4 plants out of the mix but do you see any other issues arising because of this. And you may have said it earlier but what are you averaging in a 7 gal pot?

If I were you, I'd just go from 1 gallon straight to the 10's. Just make sure you've got a really nice rootball in the one gallons.

I'm averaging just over 3 oz per plant at present with the kit, but was getting about 4 prior. However, I was growing different straings too. It looks like I'm going to pull a very heavy harvest from the latest run.

Hey Doc, what is your veg time--how many weeks in each size pot. What will the kit support. We normally do 6 weeks of veg, 3 in the small pot and 3 in the large pot. Plant limitations require larger/fewer plants, 4 plants per 1000W HPS. Will we need to adapt our method?

Hey Doc, what is your veg time--how many weeks in each size pot. What will the kit support. We normally do 6 weeks of veg, 3 in the small pot and 3 in the large pot. Plant limitations require larger/fewer plants, 4 plants per 1000W HPS. Will we need to adapt our method?

I veg an average of 3 or 4 weeks. The extra 2 weeks for you is basically one feeding more.

The Kit comes with 6+ oz of Energy. One oz. feeds 33 sq feet outdoors, so basically a packed 8x4 tray indoors....about 6 large plants.

So, your first feeding is going to be Transplant, which will last 2 to 3 weeks.
Then you'll feed with Energy and Tea
Then you'll transplant again....more Transplant water
The Energy and Tea......you get the picture.

There is 12 weeks worth of Energy and 4 weeks worth of Transplant, not to mention to Re-charge that will happen in the early bloom phase. So, basically you've got 16 to 18 weeks of nutrition in the kit.

A few pics.

The young plants are on day 2 of bloom, just starting to really get shiney.

The older plants are Herijuana/Afghan and Lemon Paki.
Picture_008105.jpg
Picture_007116.jpg
Picture_006134.jpg
Picture_004160.jpg
Picture_003161.jpg
Picture_002162.jpg
Picture_001164.jpg

Doc,

Mind if I drift off subject for a bit here?

I was vaping tonight and I was filling the bag for my friend to try in the morning as an experimental early day vape buzz.

I noticed a few droplets of what I assumed were vaped weed forming on the glass elbow of the short whip that fills the bag.

This lead me to wonder if vape can be condensed into some form of liquid like using a still of sorts.
Same thing as a still isn't it. The alcohol vaporizes and reforms as a liquid when cooled, so why wouldn't the thc vape do the same?

Which then led me to think of using the long whip and blowing the vapor into a cool drink like ice tea eliminating the distilling. Wouldn't the vapor condense in the cool liquid and result in a nice tea with a buzz?

Gorgeous Doc!
Don't know where the hell I've been to miss this.
But Can't wait for the finale!

wiw!

Doc,

Mind if I drift off subject for a bit here?

I was vaping tonight and I was filling the bag for my friend to try in the morning as an experimental early day vape buzz.

I noticed a few droplets of what I assumed were vaped weed forming on the glass elbow of the short whip that fills the bag.

This lead me to wonder if vape can be condensed into some form of liquid like using a still of sorts.
Same thing as a still isn't it. The alcohol vaporizes and reforms as a liquid when cooled, so why wouldn't the thc vape do the same?

Which then led me to think of using the long whip and blowing the vapor into a cool drink like ice tea eliminating the distilling. Wouldn't the vapor condense in the cool liquid and result in a nice tea with a buzz?

Hmmmm. I've never thought about that before. If you saw a droplet in the whip, I'm going to say it was water vapor, but I might be terribly wrong!

The reinous material, when vaporized, will form volatile, unstable hydrocarbons, ketones, etc. I have no idea what would happen if you tried to condense that vapor in some cool water.

But back in the day, I heard tale of people drinking bong water. I never tried it, but basically your idea is for a super clean version of bong water!

Gorgeous Doc!
Don't know where the hell I've been to miss this.
But Can't wait for the finale!

wiw!

They'll be ready in about 3 to 4 weeks!

That Herijuana/Afghan strain smokes like a real classic, I bet.
Oh, the things I would do to be under your care. Hahaha.
Amazing :bravo:

I'm a bit scared of the Herijuana. The buds are incredibly dense, so I worry about rot. They smell wicked. Other strains I like smell so good you want to eat a piece, or make a cologne out of the smell. Not these, they smell dangerous and intoxicating. Word has it that this strain will deliver up to 28% THC. We'll see about that.

I couldn't help it and took more pics.

Lemon Paki, high brix soil, fed as per instructions.
Picture_01961.jpg
Picture_01858.jpg
Picture_01289.jpg
Picture_01191.jpg
Picture_010104.jpg
Picture_006135.jpg
Picture_002164.jpg
Picture_001166.jpg

Herijuana, high brix soil, fed as per instructions.
Picture_02058.jpg
Picture_02343.jpg
Picture_02243.jpg
Picture_02153.jpg
Picture_01651.jpg
Picture_01754.jpg
Picture_01379.jpg
Picture_009105.jpg
Picture_007118.jpg
Picture_005148.jpg

These plants are in an 8x4 tray covered by 2 1000 watt lights on movers. Daytime highs right now 82. Nighttime lows 68. Humidity ranges from 40 during the middle of the light cycle to 64 for a few minutes when the lights go off and temps drop rapidly.

Mostly, humidity ranges from 40 to 55.

They get watered a gallon every 4 or 5 days. I'll give them a monsoon in a week and soak them deeply. 3 weeks to go!

Beeautiful! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom