Hockeybry 3.0 Bio-Canna vs General Organics

Update: Sorry I've been really slacking with the holidays n junk...but I put them into 12/12 last week...these two are still looking nearly identical. I'm guessing we wont see any clear cut advantages until we can judge bud structure...
DSCN02359.JPG

Bio-canna on the left....General Organics on the right

:Namaste:
-B

I didn't realise these plants were so far along already. Between this and the other plants, you're going to have plenty of meds soon.

They look really good. Getting nice and frosty.

I really need to take a side by side of these two.... But I think I am liking the bio canna girl right now...she's bulking up a little nicer than tho GO.

Blaze...yeah trying to start year off right! Haha tons of meds :) I think these girls are in week 5 or so

That is my goal, to be able to harvest every 4 - 5 weeks. I envy you buddy. My next harvest will only be in about 4 months.

That is my goal, to be able to harvest every 4 - 5 weeks. I envy you buddy. My next harvest will only be in about 4 months.

Fall and winter is my prime time :) trying to hit it hard since I think I'll be shutting er down over the summer till fall... Too much of a pain to control heat and humidity during the summer

Yeah, I hear you. AC is a must if you live in an area with high temps in summer.

Here is a side by side of the girls....It appears both girls have 3 main colas..the biggest cola is on the biocanna girl but its other 2 colas are slightly smaller than the general organics girl. both looking nice and healthy and super frosty :)
DSCN031610.JPG

Left: Bio-Canna Right: General Organics

Can definitely see a slight difference between the 2 now. Which do you prefer? It's hard to pick, but I think the bio-canna looks slightly better. Not sure though...

Can definitely see a slight difference between the 2 now. Which do you prefer? It's hard to pick, but I think the bio-canna looks slightly better. Not sure though...

I think I like the bio canna as well blaze...these ladies should start bulking soon so maybe we'll start to see more separation between the two!

Back
Top Bottom