Hockeybry 3.0 Bio-Canna vs General Organics

LOL! Stop posting animated gifs and start posting pics of your plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sheesh, is it that time already? I'm jealous man. I still have about 13 weeks to go.

Lol you're totally right...I got carried away with gifs and videos last night lol

One mysteriously appeared in my journal last night. Can't imagine who it was, hmmmm?

The one I snuck in your thread was my favorite hands down....just seemed so fitting! Lol hope you liked it!

Very fitting indeed.
Sincerely,
Peter

UPDATE:
I wanna chop these ladies this week.... I think I went heavy on the guano in my tea which explains the slight burn..I think the GO is looking a little bulkier overall as an average than the BioCanna to be honest....
DSCN033810.JPG

Biocanna left. GO right.
DSCN034010.JPG

Biocanna
DSCN034110.JPG

GO

Man those are some beautiful buds!

Thanks bro guy! Hopefully the pics were enough to keep everybody happy here lol I Chopped em both down this morning... Trichs were all cloudy with several ambers...just like I like it! It's nice to free up some space in the tent too! Also eyeing a fresh ass cob led in the near future :)

So what's up for the next run?

I took a few clones from the vk and bb cheesecake...so I'll be running those and hopefully making some s1 fems from each. Once I do that ...hmmm I really wanna get a peyote purple or 2 from cannabiogen in the ground...those plants look amazing, but aren't that potent as they are usually low to mid teens

DSCN033810.JPG

Couple of sexy twins there! Did you chop yet? EDIT: I should read to the end before I get excited by a pic and post. I see that you have! Congrats!

:bravo:
Bob
Thanks bobby! I wanna say it really looks like the GO lady packed on more weight than the biocanna...

Back
Top Bottom