Hockeybry 3.0 Bio-Canna vs General Organics

Fall and winter is my prime time :) trying to hit it hard since I think I'll be shutting er down over the summer till fall... Too much of a pain to control heat and humidity during the summer

Hockeybry
I'm with ya on the fall / winter grows. So much easier.
I'm gonna do a spring run with only autos. Start in march and finish in may.

Hockeybry
I'm with ya on the fall / winter grows. So much easier.
I'm gonna do a spring run with only autos. Start in march and finish in may.

I like where your heads at stage... I might do the same with the autos...plus after the summer off I'll be so jacked up to drop new beans come fall :) I'm gonna try to make s1 beans of all the keepers I've accumulated over the course of the year

Yep Hockeybry. I'll be watching.
Trying to learn how to make my own beans and cloning. Two areas I'm weakest. It's primarily because I'm cycle grower and not perpetual. No excuses tho....I'll sit and watch your rock this grow bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Yes, yes, and possibly even no yield :rip:

Completely agree.

My one grow suffered greatly from heat issues. Both plants only yielded about an ounce together. With AC I could have achieved 4 ounces.

Yep Hockeybry. I'll be watching.
Trying to learn how to make my own beans and cloning. Two areas I'm weakest. It's primarily because I'm cycle grower and not perpetual. No excuses tho....I'll sit and watch your rock this grow bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Welcome to my organic grow stage! You don't need to clone a dam thing if you keep pulling 400-500 g a plant! Lol

Update: Both plants are looking really nice... no signs of deficiencies on either..both are nice and frost comparable in size, I feel like there is more terp production with these organic lines compared to non organic grows Ive done with this same strain in the past. Both plants are starting to show some color change on the pistils.. I feel these will be ready for chop in 2 weeks or so...
DSCN03196.JPG

General Organics on the left and Bio-Canna on the right

DSCN03209.JPG

Bio-Canna Close up

DSCN032111.JPG

General Organics Close up

Peace!
-B :Namaste:

Still very hard to see a difference, although the bio-canna seems to be a little frostier with less nute burn as well. So for me it is still bio-canna.

2 weeks left?! Time seems to be flying.

They look like perfection. Excellent bro!

Still very hard to see a difference, although the bio-canna seems to be a little frostier with less nute burn as well. So for me it is still bio-canna.

2 weeks left?! Time seems to be flying.
They look like perfection. Excellent bro!
Thanks brotha! Yeah time is flying...I also feel like the bio canna is a bit more dense than the GO... Can't wait to harvest these girls and get some weight and quality comparisons. I'll have to do some cost calculations too, but they're fairly comparable to run, but the bio boost is expensive as eff haha

I like the idea of a cost per plant idea. What is the difference in price so far, ie soil, nutes, etc?

The GO box is 50$ and a liter of biocanna grow and flower and 250L of bioboost and bio rhizotonic is about 100$. the biocanna base nutes will last longer than the general organic base nutes but the bioboost goes fast and is pretty expensive...

Yeah bud... just remember, keeping us happy is part of the hobby. LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom