Hockeybry 3.0 Bio-Canna vs General Organics

20160129_221725.jpg

Thanks my and doc!
Final Weight
Biocanna: 43 grams
General Organics: 47 grams

For how small the plants were, I'm not too disappointed with the yield...they are closer in weight than I had originally thought. Both are super frosty...we'll see if there's any difference in terps or potency. I can't really any conclusions since they were neck and neck. I think all we can conclude is both will get you some great smoke :high-five:

Awesome side by side of course. What is next in the test kitchen?

:bravo:
Bob ;)

I took clones of the blueberry cheesecake and vanilla kush... I wanna make some s1 fem seeds from those ladies. I do wanna get some new genetics in the garden tho...I want to pop my peyote purple and blackberry kush

Nice numbers brother :thumb:

Thanks Bradley! Yeah this strain runs real small...prolly not bigger than 18-24 inches...but gimme hard frosty nougat :high-five: perfect for my smaller tent which is only 5 feet. The bb cheesecake would be through the roof on that thing

Thanks Bradley! Yeah this strain runs real small...prolly not bigger than 18-24 inches...but gimme hard frosty nougat :high-five: perfect for my smaller tent which is only 5 feet. The bb cheesecake would be through the roof on that thing
I love a good squatty plant, can't wait for the smoke report!

Yeah I'm real interested too as there are actually my first girls that's I've gone 100% organic on... I'm also really stoked about my new light... 6 cree cxb3070 COB 300 true watt.. And got a handful of beans from female seeds in exchange for my photos of some of their strains which they've put on their instagram.. I got C99, bubblegum, and skunk special

I'm jelly bro I've been saving for a new light, who makes it or are you going full DIY too?

I went with a company called go green led... Usa based, 5 years warranty, top grade cob chips ( cree) . I was also looking at johnson grow lights, tasty led, optics grow light

I'm really happy with the herb from each of these two organic lines... Nice frosty and really great terps. I'll definitely be doing grows organically again. As far as cost, I can prolly do a few grows from the G.O box... The bio canna base nutes come by the liter so those will last a long time, but the bioboost is gone in no time...therefore the you might get more for your money with the general organics G.O. Box...I was kinda pulling for biocanna due to the sheer simplicity.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom