Homebox R120

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone so this will be a review of the my new tent, never done a review so please if I miss any vital points please do tell me as I plan to do lots of these to keep my mind busy and I do apologise for the poor quality photos.

So this is my new Homebox R120 120*90*180cm with a 1.08sqm ground area, I did think it was all white but the outer is a biscuit colour and the inner is bright white.

Few points from there website:

- High-tech design and technology made in Germany
- Stepless barrier-free excess possible
- Tough, impermeable and dirt-repellent materials for long durability
- Resistant external material
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Second floor element attached to the tent with an all-round zipper
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2x 200mm (left and right side)
- MicroMesh insect screen with 700-micron mesh size
- PAR+ super reflective internal coating promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Generous side windows right and left - individual access and uncomplicated plant care possible
- Super stable metal structure with 22mm diameter; strong, precise wrought plastic connectors
- Total-Blackout Zippers - no need for Velcro flaps
- Once closed, the unit is entirely sealed and lightproof
- All components are exchangeable
- Maximum capacity: up to 75 kg

So my review on this would be, honestly it's a great tent, the bright white inside has a super cool feel, the vents are swivel so there won't be any light leaks (no photos till tomorrow of vent).

The only downside to this tent is the zip at the bottom connecting both parts together is extremely difficult, it could of done with being an extra 5mm shorter.

Overall a good 9.5/10 for me.

I like everything (especially the bright white interior walls) except for the plastic frame connectors. Is it at least some kind of UV/light-resistant material?

Back
Top Bottom