How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

Walmart bags work Great, they are cheap. I like to veg mine in 2-3 gal pots then add a couple of gal of soil to get them through flower.Just roll the lip down a few times and you wont use so much soil

Hey LEDRF just wanted to give some thanks and say what's up man. I've watched almost every video on your youtube channel. Like everyone else has said awesome knowledge and awesome teachings. I'm basically following everything you have taught in your videos into my first grow. Once again much appreciation for what you do!

I do have a question, you have changed to flora nova grow and bloom now. Instead of just nova bloom. In your autos you've been using nova grow, when do or are you gonna switch to nova bloom?

Camo420, thank you for checking them out.

Yeah, I am giving grow a shot. I wait until the plants start to preflower, then I hook them into the matrix (auto watering system) where the res is filled with Bloom.

I am starting a ghetto grow journal here for the auto ultimate that I am going to grow in the tent. NO co2 or anything and just a 600w Apollo bulb. I want to see if I can pull 8-12 oz from one auto. I will be using grow, and hand watering until it preflowers, then switching to bloom.

I will show what I am watering with along the way and with how much.

Yeah honestly I was gonna start my first grow with photoperiods, but DAMN the success you've had with autos and the yields I've completely reconsidered!

Thank you for the quick reply and info brother. Once again thanks for everything you do and hope your channel keeps growing for you so you can get something for all your hard work & time dedicated.

Camo, I tried it because I didn't feel like expanding bricks. I just weighed dry weight from the smallest of the auto Mazar's and I got 4.75oz dry.

[video=youtube;PZp_uHDHM8Q]
[/video]

[video=youtube;Q3Y5RFhghk0]
[/video]

Hey LEDRF.

First of all, I just want to say that I love your videos! I have really learned alot from you about growing in coco! But what are your thoughts on reusing coco?

BTW, what is the name of that other stuff you named in the video beside Colloidal Silver? Something.. Mist?

Sorry but english is not my native language! Anyway..

SSdUs4Z.png

X5uK9p2W8Z

I am doing my first coco grow I have a seedling that just popped up today and looks yellow as heck I am watering with tap water with ppm of 180 and ph of 5.8-5.9 under a 200wstt MH 24inch above solo cup. Anything I'm doing making this happen?

Back
Top Bottom