How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

30mins after lights on is ideal if only feeding once per day.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks for the quick reply.. im thinking of having lights on when im home like a 8pm to 12pm light cycle. And turn off during the hotter part of the day. As well as me being at work 9am to 9pm. I could probably manage a feed before and after work. Opinions?

My Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

I feed whenever I can, which is all different times of the day. Once I get them under the drippers, I go for 5 times a day, where I want the last feeding to give runoff. With drippers, I start an hour after lights on, and finish an hour after lights off.

I don't know if you monitor this or not but thanx man.
420-magazine-mobile1759544422.jpg

How to create a proper environment for your plants for largest yields.

I will post a video on this in the future as it is super important. Environment is one of the most neglected aspects of growing cannabis. One of the most abused is over watering, but that is not a problem with coco, because contrary to soil, you want to water daily, even not two to three times a day if you can.

Anyway, back on topic. Keep your environment good.

The basics of the environment for healthy plants:

Temperature: Between 70-80. I don't like to let my rooms go above or below those numbers. I find this gives me the best results.

Heat: Keep the heat off your plants with a fan.

Oxygen and Co2: Fresh air coming in, especially if you don't run a co2 tank.

Air flow: Oscillating fans. I will get into why this is important.

Humidity: keep it around 55 for flower. For veg, I try not to go over 80, but I don't worry about humidity in veg much at all.

I will make a video with details for all this, the how and why.
Thank you

How to prepare your R/O water for nutrients in coco.

I presently use Flora Nova. I like it better than the modified Lukas Formula for coco. However, when I do deep water culture, then I use the lukas formula with Micro and Bloom.

I water every day with full nutes every time I water. The only time I cut my nutes in half is when the plant is still very young.

[video=youtube;jmlREa38qi4]
[/video]

Some side notes that might not be mentioned in the video.

I know people might get confused as to why I only use Flora Nova Bloom for watering. I do so because it has all the nitrogen, etc that a vegging plant needs. I get better results with this than if I use Flora Nova Grow during vegging. When I use the three part system by General Hydroponics, I only use Micro and Bloom. See below.

I sometimes use General Hydroponics, Micro and Bloom, a modified Lukas formula. When I do that, I use 6mL of micro per gallons of R/O water and 9mL of bloom per gallons of water. I also use 1mL of calmag plus per gallon of water. However, if I am using city water or well water, which I do not recommend, then I don't use any calmag plus or very little, like 2mL per 5 gallons of water.

The basic breakdown I use in the video for Flora Nova Bloom. I only use Bloom for veg and flower.

1. I shoot for 900-1200ppm for plants with a fully developed root system, i.e. a plant that has at least filled up a 1 gallon container with roots. Before that I use around 500ppm, from seedling on up.

For almost 5 gallons of water, i.e. a 5 gallon bucket almost filled to the top, 5mL calmag plus, 6.5 teaspoons of Flora Nova Bloom = about 1000-1100 ppm. If using R/O water, then 8mL of General Hydroponics PH up, should bring you to 5.8 PH, which is what I shoot for. This gives me nice and healthy plants. Super green. No deficiencies.

If you are using city water or well water, or anything other than R/O water, you will need to adjust a bit. First, you will not need much or any calmag plus, as calmag is in both well water and city water. Only use 2mL per gallon of water of calmag plus for city or well water. You will need little to no PH up. Check ph after adding calmag and Flora Nova Bloom.
What avout rain water cal mag needed?

How to water coco. In my system, I water every day with nutes.

[video=youtube;hnxbj8o_PwQ]
[/video]
Wow everyone needs to watch this . Thank you so much. Makes totsl sense . Hydro growing okay. Thank you thank you!. .

I use this system King . and it works great. That's how I got those giant tap roots. He is on YouTube as growpotcheeply.
Perfect. Ill be looking this guy wish inread and eatched that watering. I will be watering heavy. Lol.

Also i dont water daily once i put the little tap root in right. I start watering daily once i see first set?

Back
Top Bottom