How long would you use mixed nutrients after initial mixing?

BillyBud420

Hey!

I mixed up a week one feeding of Botanicare nutrients about 5 days ago and mixed up more than I needed at the time.

Do you guys remix or use the older stuff? Obviously, I'd PH it again but was wondering what people thought.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I use botanicare as well and I've wondered the same. I always dump it unless I'm using it the next day. Maybe I'll do some testing. The ph rise, if it occurs, can obviously be compensated. If there's any change I would think it would be settling, or a reaction between the nutes leading to some precipation. That should be easily figured out by testing ppm.

Depending on how long it sits. anything over 7 day's old I throughout. But I am currently going through organic fix. So that's what I used to do.. If you want your medicine to be top quality without causing possible issues in the future always use fresh new materials/nutes/whatever. Cleanliness is key in our world ;)

I use botanicare as well and I've wondered the same. I always dump it unless I'm using it the next day. Maybe I'll do some testing. The ph rise, if it occurs, can obviously be compensated. If there's any change I would think it would be settling, or a reaction between the nutes leading to some precipation. That should be easily figured out by testing ppm.

I mixed up a couple test solutions of Botanicare nutes, to do a test as mentioned. You can find it, along with garbled explanation -here. Oh No - It's A Green Hole! - Reverse Thrusters! - Dammit - Too Late!

I'll test the ph and ppm over the next couple weeks when I am around.

Back
Top Bottom