How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Would that be Colloidal BS?

:tokin:

Yeah :rofl:

I can't really link to the brand of Colloidal Silver because they're not a 420 sponsor.

But a Google search on "Colloidal Silver 240 PPM" should work. :)

Sacamazon might also be a good place to look.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Look for our new Colloidal Silver Feminizing Seed Spray. :)

We make it easy for you to make seeds!

hey Toker!

i used to run research on Dr Robert Becks protocols, 15 years or so ago... for those not familiar with Beck, his protocols consist of 3 devices- colloidal silver schematics, and also his magnetic pulser and blood electrification units. first, i must apologize, i havent gone through your entire journal yet and don't know if you have covered this in previous posts... just a couple of points i would like to mention- i might recommend long term storage in a glass vessel as opposed to plastic?? as the plastic can effect the charge of the colloid solution in a similar way to certain electrical devices and also just for those that do not know, long terms storage.. even short term storage in refrigerators is not the best place to store CS.. the electrical field of the appliance can effect the charge of the silver in adverse ways.. even causing the silver to fall out of solution...

sorry Toker, i don't mean to tread on your toes mate.. i can hardly wait till you start applying the spray :)

all the best! :ganjamon:

Yup seems about right.

I store mine in a dark 40oz glass bottle, and I keep it in my sock drawer.

The Colloidal Silver stays good for a year. :)

awesome :D

i've just started to germinate a couple of auto's, i've never really grown them before- under the old school opinion that they weren't as good- with the ruderalis genetics... but seeing them make leaps and bounds in quality over the last few years i don't think there would be any better way to perpetuate their genetics than CS! i've managed to stockpile a few flavors through freebie gifts from orders, some of them sound quite promising.. could you produce fem seeds using CS with auto's as you would with other hybrids and pure strains like f1's etc??

thanks

Yeah autos are all I do. :)

Seeds are what autos are all about.

Making female seeds with Colloidal Silver is the best way to afford auto seeds.

I love how your focus is on making the fem seeds and not on making the colloidal silver for them. From the stand point of spending $10-$15 per Auto Fem seeds who cares about spending $20-$30 on Ready to Use 'Toker69 Feminizing Seed Solution by Intelligent-Gro'

oh shit mayne!!! then i've come to the right place!! :D sorry if ive been repeating questions.. been a bit busy the last 2 days and havent had much time catching upon journals.. thank you Toker for the info, i'll be subbed from here on out for sure :) :ganjamon:

Hey toker, I've been popping in from time to time following along....I think I'm ready to dive into this kind of project soon.

Can you take a fem clone, veg it until her pistles show and then once placed in 12/12 for the flip only spray one branch?

Collect pollen from branch, cut and remove.......then apply collected pollen from branch to remaining bud sites of your choice?

Or is it only possible to dedicate the entire plant for this process?

Sure would like to make Fem LA seeds and then cross her down the road with a few other favs.

Awesome thread, thanks for sharing :thumb:

The spraying of one branch could work, but when cloning why not make a small clone just to reverse?

Because the spraying of the whole plant gives the best results.

Some people report pollen sacs developing, but not opening when attempting a single branch.

To insure a positive results why do an unnecessary partial change?

Self pollinations of the same plant can still be achieved by using two clones.

One to get sprayed, and one to make seeds.

The scenario of spraying a pollinating branch is really only useful for an auto grower who has only one seed.

He has no way to clone his autoflower, and still wants to make seeds.

The risks of a single branch reversal become worthwhile in this case.

a little trick i use to make sure the cs stays in solution is to put it in a ultrasonic jewelery cleaner the uber high sound waves break up any clumping that might be happening,you wanna be sure the unit you get is using sound waves not just a vibration if in doubt dip your fingertips in and you should feel/hear it in your teeth! freaky but an effective test,i found a good one for 25 on flea bay it helps alot with the higher ppm solutions whether your buying it or making it, it will help and a great way to be sure its totally mixed rokk on toker:rocker:

Great Info guys :thumb:

Thanks toker, that makes much more sense, really appreciate you clearing that up...reps for ya too.

hbd-420-upload.png

Still waiting for signs of sex......

yawn-sleepy.png

I think I fell asleep! YAWN!!

Dying for some Colloidal Silver action. :)

looking good.

Back
Top Bottom