howdy yall new and need help.

akadrakkar

Hello i am , akadrakkar in texas glade to meet yall i have grown some but not much. Looking for some good info on what to use and not to use. Hello

Hello i am , akadrakkar in texas glade to m33t you all i have grown not some but not much. Looking for some good info on what to use and not to use. Hello

Hi u came to the right place for info. Days of reading and awsome pics welcome and have fun:welcome:

Do yall have a section for small stuff and for campers i live in my 5th wheel camper Here is my story i am on the road a lot, and live in a camper most of the time and have extra room. I am wanting to set up w 4 plant grow setup. Hydro and mybe led lights . Looking at plants 24-40" tall. And a system like led lights and a hydro thst dont need a lot of attention not a lot of space. So strands and lights will help please

:420:hey aka:) I'll try to help as much as I can, for growing info i usually hit the forums link (top left of this page) and go down till u find the area u want to check out..I hope that helps theres great peoples on here im sure someone will post info to. Good luck with you search:420:

:welcome: akadrakkar! Great to have you with us. I see you're in some very good hands...advice-wise.... so I'll just wish you good luck and echo the others... if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I recommend starting a grow journal and also I found the search feature of this site just great! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom