Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

Pinky would u mind posting the exact name of those individual screens? So I can call my local HD and see if they have them in stock? I thinks I am gonna use those with my own grow if I l can get them. Thanks!
+ reps

Hi COorganics!

I wish I had saved the label. I tried finding them on HD's site, but it wasn't there. I found them in the home and garden section next to the tomato cages. I think they were 2.70 each... I would just tell them you are looking for the circular, flat, green screen with 3 supports used to support tomatoes.
I hope that helps!:peace:
Thank you!!!:thanks:

Hi COorganics!

I wish I had saved the label. I tried finding them on HD's site, but it wasn't there. I found them in the home and garden section next to the tomato cages. I think they were 2.70 each... I would just tell them you are looking for the circular, flat, green screen with 3 supports used to support tomatoes.
I hope that helps!:peace:
Thank you!!!:thanks:

It does, thanks. Ill call them.

Update 12-22-13

4 days later and the girls look great! They are already coming through the screens. That had nutes for the first time in flower yesterday, and they seem to have loved it.

So far, one out of 2 bag seeds sexed! It's a GIRL!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
PC220017.JPG

PC220022.JPG
PC220023.JPG
PC220008.JPG

This is a very unusual one. (next two pics) I started it from seed "Haole" LA Confidential and Maui Wowie. It has always been very different in color and texture. It is a marbled lime green and light green. It looks very prickly. She seems to be happy, just odd. Anyone experience something like this?
PC220006.JPG
PC220005.JPG
PC220004.JPG
PC220002.JPG
12-22-13_9_.JPG
12-22-13_8_.JPG
12-22-13_6_.JPG
12-22-13_4_.JPG
12-22-13_3_.JPG
12-22-13_2_.JPG
12-22-13_1_.JPG
PC220002.JPG

I am so proud of their 4 day growth!! :circle-of-love:

:blunt: Blunts for everyone!

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever! LMAO

Nice garden you have there Mate. This bloke wants to have the same expertise as you but still has to do it slowly. :high-five:
Have right now indoors just six plants and they are all of the same strain. Will bookmark this thread and follow your method and tips. Congrats Mate and good luck on them ladies :thumb: :goodjob:

Pinky they really look great!!! Nice work!!!
When I got to HD today they did carry those individual screens u have, but they only had 1 in stock, lol. I wasn't my day apparently.

Thanks so much Mick45! I seem to be stuck on 6 green (rep) spots! LOL! I wonder how many reps it takes to add a spot?

I think I have been very lucky, and with the help of everyone here I am making this work. I think my best advice to the newbies is to relax, don't worry too much, don't over feed, and just let them do their thing! All within a clean environment of course! ;):grinjoint::yummy:

Has anyone experienced something like this? I really don't think it's a nute issue. I think it's just the characteristics of this plant, because she seems so happy. Ideas?

This is a very unusual one. I started it from seed "Haole" LA Confidential and Maui Wowie. It has always been very different in color and texture. It is a marbled lime green and light green. It looks very prickly (she's not). She seems to be happy, just odd. Anyone experience something like this?
PC220006.JPG
PC220005.JPG

damn you're professional, impressive!
Not even close, BUT, I have learned from many professionals on here. They are a great group of people who will help you when needed. Sometimes they just need a little while to find your journal. :tokin::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom