InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks sy, nice to have you back in the mix! I've had my head in so many places that I haven't focused on the variety selection for this year.

I thought that the hazes all tend to buzz around behind the eyes! :thedoubletake:

Haha, I have a couple of Amnesia varieties, so let's find out eh? :high-five:

Haha, I have a couple of Amnesia varieties, so let's find out eh? :high-five:
Shed, I'd like to try a haze grow. From what I've read on the forum it seems that they all require a short flowering period. Is that the case, or do only certain ones require it? (I've got Super Silver Haze and Ghost Train Haze.)

Shed, I'd like to try a haze grow. From what I've read on the forum it seems that they all require a short flowering period. Is that the case, or do only certain ones require it? (I've got Super Silver Haze and Ghost Train Haze.)
Like stickey said below, the Haze's usually have very long flower times. It's more true that folks give them short veg times so they don't end up growing beyond the space you have to offer, so maybe that's what you're thinking of.
hi gdb im currently growing a band aid haze #7 that was gifted to me from @Pennywise its listed as a 14 week flower but they can go longer and thats what i intend on doing out to 20 weeks if she stays healthy good luck with your crosses
Thanks sticky!

Doc D lists Bandaid Haze #7 as needing 100 days in flowering. The Simply Irresistable is 100+ flowering time. Haze never seems to stop stretching it just slows down some towards the end.

The BH & SI were both started from a rooted clone under 10 1/2 light and 13 1/2 dark. Both would be over 6’ tall if I wasn’t super cropping almost daily. They’ve only been flowering for several days. Lol

Like stickey said below, the Haze's usually have very long flower times. It's more true that folks give them short veg times so they don't end up growing beyond the space you have to offer, so maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Thanks sticky!
Thanks guys. I misstated my question. I meant to ask if all hazes require a short "veg" period. I'm slipping -- no sliding -- into the "old fool" zone! :Rasta:

Helloooooo dahling!

I am wondering how the Geoflora is working for your Candida.
I'm sure you've posted but I'm constantly distracted.

I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with their product. I'm enamored with the results.
:thumb: im happy you’re noticing the magic of living soil!! It’s something - there’s a look to my plants in good living soil that doesn’t happen in other circumstances, organic or not. I’m bummed I get the GF nutes here in Aus (it’s a bio product so not possiblefor GF to send here). If I could I would switch to it as system in heartbeat! :love: It seems a stellar achievement in grow tech.

Hey gang, how about a late Wednesday update? Nothing plant-related, but I did want to show you what got delivered today:

A cardboard box!

But screw that. What's in the box?

It's a bunch of samples from @GetIspire! I saw the 420mag review of their Ducore product by Mr. Krip and StoneOtter, I thought I would reach out to them to see if they were interested in coming along on my QWET-to-vape-cart adventure.

They were and have sent me a collection of goodies. I'll do a full unboxing post tomorrow so I can lay it all out at home and see what's there, so stay tuned for that!

it’s a bio product so not possible for GF to send here
:(

It's a bunch of samples from @GetIspire! I saw the 420mag review of their Ducore product by Mr. Krip and StoneOtter, I thought I would reach out to them to see if they were interested in coming along on my QWET-to-vape-cart adventure.
Ask and ye shall receive! :bravo: Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom