InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Lol, I predict it’ll be buried in less than a day anyway!

Interesting project for sure Shed. I have a MIL who hates the ashes and mess that come along with smoking flower, and she really prefers to vape.
I’d love to be able to make her some Candida carts someday. Following along! :nomo:

Happy to help, Shed! Much love!
- Luna
--
ispire-ducore-72a.png
Luna Stower
Sr. Manager, Business Development • Ispire
mobile.png
location.png
1410 Abbot Kinney Blvd. PH 1, Venice, CA 90291
web.png
www.getispire.com | Luna@GetIspire.com
BxSrXPOIgIuQR1V2clp6MkJCS24zazNaR2Fxdi9kcVhjUmVzPQ.png

BxSrXPOIgIuQeXNNbXJPc0N0Rjc4YWdyMDIwV0hjSmV1MzhnPQ.png

=19ReHsQss3mzEi-w-A_EcddwC5GH6cm8r&export=download.png

I swear I'm never falling 30 pages behind again. :thedoubletake: Saying that, it was still two and a half hours well spent catching up. :thumb:

I saw someone mention Dazed and Confused in an earlier post and it reminded me of one of my favourite Linklater flicks, Waking Life. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think it's a masterpiece.

I received, assembled, and washed the alcohol distiller, so I'm off to buy the 120pf Everclear. In the meantime...
...that's pretty impressive packaging!... ...worth the price of admission......cheerz......h00k...
Definitely! And my daughter wants to bring carts and a battery back up to school next Friday so the pressure is on. :nervous-guy:
Lol, I predict it’ll be buried in less than a day anyway!
Interesting project for sure Shed. I have a MIL who hates the ashes and mess that come along with smoking flower, and she really prefers to vape. I’d love to be able to make her some Candida carts someday. Following along!
Candida carts sounds like a great idea! Fingers crossed...
Wow. That is such a generous gift! Your paying it forward paid it forward again!
Y'know...you're right! Never thought of it that way :).
Nice setup Shed. Pretty snazzy of Ispire to fit you up with all the fixings.
Darn tootin'. Thanks MrS!
Brooklyn 99 is a category on Alex's final episode of Jeopardy tonight... No one has chosen it yet. Lol!
And not one question related to the series! Lol.
Wait what? What were the questions about?
So many exciting things happening intheshed! I’m still optimistic on the 90ppm plant! Now looking forward to the cart filling lesson!
I try to stay busy, especially when the flowering plants are pretty boring!
Man that's a nice set up Shed , plants are growing too .
Thanks sb! I'm hoping to do it justice.
I swear I'm never falling 30 pages behind again. :thedoubletake: Saying that, it was still two and a half hours well spent catching up.
I saw someone mention Dazed and Confused in an earlier post and it reminded me of one of my favourite Linklater flicks, Waking Life. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think it's a masterpiece.
Wow, thanks WL! I hope it was serious downtime ;). I'll take a look at Waking Life...never heard of it.
Excellent unboxing!
mycellium
Thank you Amy! You do know your fungi. :thumb:
What a great looking set up Shed! Can’t wait to see how they turn out.
Thanks N! Nice to have you back on the site after the break.

Back
Top Bottom