InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Why are you guys always talking about getting high?:lot-o-toke:
I just remember the hash oil we used to get in the 70s, reddish, spicy and super lung expanding.
Stay stoneder

Why are you guys always talking about getting high?
I just remember the hash oil we used to get in the 70s, reddish, spicy and super lung expanding.

ummmm. oh boy. that is the exact topic ! :laughtwo:

now you know why.

it's a process that requires a profit incentive for someone to risk roasting their ass.

in the legal / modern / pc / world that is not an acceptable risk at this time. especially when a donkey can load a butane cartridge in to a plastic tube full of trim and sell it in a dispensary as " super honey rocks "

Wow....a Jose Feliciano reference......not something I hear everyday. I got introduced to him on a deployment back in 1991' if I remember correctly. Happy New Year GDB! Hope you and the family are doing well brother!
Happy New Year to you and yours, @Van Stank!

I was going to name Blind Mellow Jelly but I thought that would be a too limited reference! :rofl:

Not in California anyway.

you guys don't have shatter in your dispensaries ?

they're not supposed to have it here either i guess. but it's kinda like buying cigarettes underage at 7-11 in 1976. your mom sent ya ... suuuure wink.

same here.

supposed to be tougher than you. makes no diff. lol

where you been ? not everything is always on the counter.

yeah i don't much like them. i never begrudged anyone a living either though. my wings are a tad crispy at the edges.

Helloooooo dahling!

I am wondering how the Geoflora is working for your Candida.
I'm sure you've posted but I'm constantly distracted.

I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with their product. I'm enamored with the results.

I am wondering how the Geoflora is working for your Candida.
I'm sure you've posted but I'm constantly distracted.
That's a beauty VG! My Candida with GeoFlora seems exactly the same color as the two at 4.5g/gallon of MC, so that's a definite win. Here's a pic of them in the tent yesterday, GeoFlora one is in the middle:

3 Tbs top dressed every two weeks is what I've been doing.

It's not a true test because of the ridiculous stretch on them all, but I'm convinced enough to give it a go from seed to harvest on one from my spring grow. Still haven't settled on the strains yet, but I will give the GF an honest shot!

Do you have any clones you can run side by side comparisons on?

Do you have any clones you can run side by side comparisons on?
I have some GG4 soon to be clones in the works. I can also sprout something and then take whatever clones I would need. I'd like to do a straight Geoflora and one using Purpinator and using clones would be just the ticket!
The unpredictability of phenos from seed is a variable I could do without. It just wouldn't be a true comparison otherwise.

hi shed i should have been here a long time ago i have a question to ask i want to make some capsules with my squeezins and im wanting to know what the lecithin is for do you really need it thanks?
Howdy sticky and :welcome: to my perpetual journal!

Liquid sunflower lecithin (LSL) is an emulsifier that helps the cannabinoids and the oil merge. It's always added at the end of the process (after infusion or after dissolving your rosin into the carrier oil), because it makes the cannabinoids content higher than adding it before. @Cannasavvy did a test on that a while ago.

From what I've been told, it's 1 Tbs/8oz oil, and let the whole mix rest in the fridge overnight.

I'd like to do a straight Geoflora and one using Purpinator and using clones would be just the ticket!
Run three! GF straight, GF with Purp, and MC straight. Let the games begin (if you have the room :cheesygrinsmiley: )!
It just wouldn't be a true comparison otherwise.
I love the way you think. :high-five:

ack ack ack :rofl:
I'm taking that as a recommendation!

lol no. umm we'd be peers. that is we are at least within a decade. everyone thinks i am younger. in person too, but they can't square the idea with my hairline... :p
LMAO! I start everyday brushing my hair from front to back. But where I start brushing in the front, there is no hair. Guess I just like the bristles against my skin! :rofl:

Howdy sticky and :welcome: to my perpetual journal!

Liquid sunflower lecithin (LSL) is an emulsifier that helps the cannabinoids and the oil merge. It's always added at the end of the process (after infusion or after dissolving your rosin into the carrier oil), because it makes the cannabinoids content higher than adding it before. @Cannasavvy did a test on that a while ago.

From what I've been told, it's 1 Tbs/8oz oil, and let the whole mix rest in the fridge overnight.
thanks bud ill get some of that and ill be popping in from time to time thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom