Is it just a difference in phenotype?

Cannygrow

Hello fellow growers, I am looking for some advice on my two auto. I want to know why are they so damn different if they are the exact same strain soil and everything. I understand phenotypes but do they really differ this much or is it something I am doing ?
I am a first time grower plants are 3 weeks today from ground break. No LST yet but have been doing leave tucking. Any advice is appreciated.
Soil-FFOF
Light-viparspectra 300w LED
Tent-Vivosun 2x4
Water-ph Tap water
Strain- Growers Choice Seeds Critical Purple auto/femm

Attachments

• 402598B2-CCB2-42F5-B3C6-7A766C76C91B.jpeg
    402598B2-CCB2-42F5-B3C6-7A766C76C91B.jpeg
    802.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 7226CDE6-EDCF-4E5A-A4F6-E9561DDEB7F9.jpeg
    7226CDE6-EDCF-4E5A-A4F6-E9561DDEB7F9.jpeg
    815.9 KB · Views: 159
  • B3F53683-AF3B-4135-BB1C-BD74C852A687.jpeg
    B3F53683-AF3B-4135-BB1C-BD74C852A687.jpeg
    655.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 62BFF792-1330-490C-A2AA-9A34247149B2.jpeg
    62BFF792-1330-490C-A2AA-9A34247149B2.jpeg
    662 KB · Views: 150
  • E719EEC8-4DD3-48D1-AB9F-95ED03372578.jpeg
    E719EEC8-4DD3-48D1-AB9F-95ED03372578.jpeg
    758.5 KB · Views: 148
Could be different pheno's, or just like people/animals some offspring from the same parents are more hearty/sickly than the others. Varies on how stable the genetics are among other things.

Both look healthy, easily could be different phenos. Be aware that different phenos can sometimes take to nutrients differently, but right now everything looks perfect on your end so just keep doing what you’re doing!
Appreciate it buddy, I was a bit worried on stunted growth on one of them but they seem to be doing well so I wanted to find a second opinion. Thanks for the reassurance.

They're actually different geno types and from that different pheno types show, and can be brought out. They can be very different. It's the way the plant expresses itself.

Appreciate it buddy, I was a bit worried on stunted growth on one of them but they seem to be doing well so I wanted to find a second opinion. Thanks for the reassurance.
I had 2 candy cane autos growing. 2 dif plants. One stunted at day 24 and went straight into flower. Just the way the cookie crumble. Turned an ounce off her I was surprised. Yours look great .. keep doing what you doing .. happy growing. Magic

I had 2 candy cane autos growing. 2 dif plants. One stunted at day 24 and went straight into flower. Just the way the cookie crumble. Turned an ounce off her I was surprised. Yours look great .. keep doing what you doing .. happy growing.

That definitely is a drastic difference between top picture and bottom but hey at least you got an ounce off her so it wasn’t as bad as it could be .I put a lot of dedication into these girls, so much so that my wife is starting to get jealous lol so when I saw that one wasn’t as robust as the other I worried a bit but that is to the 420 community I feel much better. Any last minute advice for a first time grower ?

I had 2 candy cane autos growing. 2 dif plants. One stunted at day 24 and went straight into flower. Just the way the cookie crumble. Turned an ounce off her I was surprised. Yours look great .. keep doing what you doing .. happy growing.

That definitely is a drastic difference between top picture and bottom but hey at least you got an ounce off her so it wasn’t as bad as it could be .I put a lot of dedication into these girls, so much so that my wife is starting to get jealous lol so when I saw that one wasn’t as robust as the other I worried a bit but that is to the 420 community I feel much better. Any last minute advice for a first time grower ? Also how much did that bottom plant yield ?

How much did that bottom plant yield? How long from seed to harvest ?
She’s a true beauty
I’m in the flushing stage now. Glenda the stunted was 64 days from seed to harvest. The other candy cane is in flush right now. It is now 73 days from seed. So I’ll be harvesting her next week. In this pick. Early miss is left rear and left front. Right rear is jack herer. Candy cane right front .. the jack herer has 5 weeks to go , it’s a 9weeker. Only on week 4. Early miss back left is getting a cardboard box tonight for 2 days of darkness and the other 2 are next week. So final weights I’ll keep you posted. But was shocked at the 1 ounce off Glenda. Magic

Hi all. I asked this same question a couple of days ago.

These were the same answers I got. I was totally confused by the glaring difference of these two blueberry kush sisters( at least i hope the are girls, not from fem seeds )

I am at peace now and just enjoying the show.

That definitely is a drastic difference between top picture and bottom but hey at least you got an ounce off her so it wasn’t as bad as it could be .I put a lot of dedication into these girls, so much so that my wife is starting to get jealous lol so when I saw that one wasn’t as robust as the other I worried a bit but that is to the 420 community I feel much better. Any last minute advice for a first time grower ? Also how much did that bottom plant yield ?
I found this forum to be a lot of great info/ advice. I’ve learned a lot that’s for sure.
Are you phing you water /nutes before feedings. I see a lot of posts where the watering was way to much. Drowning the poor plants. Let the plants tell you what they need food /water.
Ps and yes my wife is jealous of my relationship with the plants. They do take a lot of work , because I am learning along the way. Yours are looking great. Can’t wait to see yours grow into blooming wonders. Magic

Hi all. I asked this same question a couple of days ago.

These were the same answers I got. I was totally confused by the glaring difference of these two blueberry kush sisters( at least i hope the are girls, not from fem seeds )

I am at peace now and just enjoying the show.
They look great. Only think I did not like about the autos is that we not in control. I had 5 plants goingnall autos. And they flowered at different times. So now I have 5 weekends of trimming to do. Haha. Magic

Mmmmmmm. I have a couple of Northern lights that have done the same. No matter how hard I try to keep them in veg they just flower but three weeks apart now. The fist one is four weeks in already.

But back on topic, they look the same. No difference at all

Hello fellow growers, I am looking for some advice on my two auto. I want to know why are they so damn different if they are the exact same strain soil and everything. I understand phenotypes but do they really differ this much or is it something I am doing ?
I am a first time grower plants are 3 weeks today from ground break. No LST yet but have been doing leave tucking. Any advice is appreciated.
Soil-FFOF
Tent-Vivosun 2x4
Water-ph Tap water

Soil-FFOF
Tent-Vivosun 2x4
Water-ph Tap water

Sorry must be my bedtime.

My plants are at the four week mark and glaringly different as I showed in the previous post. Blueberry Kush both from same seeds. It will be interesting to compare the time difference ( to flowering and life of plant ) as mine are not auto's and growing in pots in my greenhouse

Sorry must be my bedtime.

My plants are at the four week mark and glaringly different as I showed in the previous post. Blueberry Kush both from same seeds. It will be interesting to compare the time difference ( to flowering and life of plant ) as mine are not auto's and growing in pots in my greenhouse
Yes it will be interesting. I am on day 23 from ground break and am growing femm autos under led indoors tent, I will check up on you from time to time to see your progress. Happy growing

They look great. Only think I did not like about the autos is that we not in control. I had 5 plants goingnall autos. And they flowered at different times. So now I have 5 weekends of trimming to do. Haha. Magic
I actually am looking forward to maintaining a countinuous grow as this will be my main personal supply

I actually am looking forward to maintaining a countinuous grow as this will be my main personal supply
Yes the continuous supply is allways great. On my next run with photos I’m going to stagger. Magic

Back
Top Bottom